DRAMAQUEEN

steve b

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

POSTED ON BEHALF OF BM1 AS UNFAIR OF PEOPLE SLAGGING HIM OF AND HE CANT HAVE HIS SAY

MOD'S BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT I FEEL THE MAN DESERVES HIS SAY

I would be most obliged if members on this side would pass on my reply to Digger? and last engineer? and ask , On my behalf, why they have suddenly have had the guts to slag me off, knowing I can not reply?? Yes say no more , I know where they would be after the first shot is fired!!! wimpering under there beds. .. Please, someone post it on my behalf.. Cheers..

where is there posts saying everyone are tossers?

No, not one specifically calling us tossers, but there is one in direct reference to PW members and content entitled "total kn0b nonsense", the content and sentiment of which has been supported by TWO of the moderators.

ZB

so one thread next door that hasnt spiralled into an arguement compared to over a dozen threads over here, that have been locked down to people not being able to hold a cival conversation is basically referencing everyone on this forum as tossers? GROW UP PAL!!

so one thread next door that hasnt spiralled into an arguement compared to over a dozen threads over here, that have been locked down to people not being able to hold a cival conversation is basically referencing everyone on this forum as tossers? GROW UP PAL!!

I think I am being quite civil really about the whole thing thank you. You asked for direct evidence of "next door" slating the content on here, I provided it.

Is that a grown up enough argument for you?

ZB

I haven't been on here that long, but for what it's worth I think banning BM1 is a mistake. He's a real character and adds a great deal to this forum.

If he does overstep the mark from time to time, so what? It's never malicious and it's normally very entertaining.

Just after I joined, he thought that he'd upset me (don't know why, I just took it as banter) and sent me a PM to say sorry, no harm meant etc, which I thought was a very kind gesture, even if unnecessary.

I don't think many people found him offensive, and I think that many of those that did are probably a little thin-skinned. I personally was never offended by anything he said.

I for one think that the Mods should reconsider, because in my opinion he was a real asset to PW. It will be a lot duller around here without him.

Well I'm pritty new to this site and the other one , and I think that things have got out of hand . When I first came on to this site I asked for advise and help for both my disabled son and myself , and recieved all kinds of help from people I have never met . For which I was very gratefull , a lot of those people are now on the other side as you call it and a large number on this site . I find it sad that these people should be refered to as tossers etc . Everyone has the right to speak their mind or so we are told ,I do not agree with swearing on a forum but lets face it , turn on the TV and it's there like it or not . Instead of mods getting on their high horse and bannig people would it not be simple to edit the post . I used to spend hours reading different things on this forum but now find myself having a quick look and switching off to do other things . All these things are just putting people like me off visiting the site . And there seems to be a shortage in the sence of humour department .

PLEASE ; Return this site back to what it was ,

I had some funny PMs from BM and liked them.

I didn't see what he wrote and I guess I'll never see what made him banned unless someone can send me a link..?

I didn't get an invite to anything from any dramaqueens and I am sure there is more than one of them on here.

Can someone send me links to other forums that I am clearly missing .....

cheers

POSTED ON BEHALF OF BM1 AS UNFAIR OF PEOPLE SLAGGING HIM OF AND HE CANT HAVE HIS SAY

MOD'S BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT I FEEL THE MAN DESERVES HIS SAY

I would be most obliged if members on this side would pass on my reply to Digger? and last engineer? and ask , On my behalf, why they have suddenly have had the guts to slag me off, knowing I can not reply?? Yes say no more , I know where they would be after the first shot is fired!!! wimpering under there beds. .. Please, someone post it on my behalf.. Cheers..

QUOTE(digger @ Apr 24 2008, 02:14 PM)

How many times was he on the sauce, warned as the mods had to edit his posts, contrite the next day and full of apologies ?

Dusty, Im no angel but after being told not to do something ten times even I would heed the lesson

sorry S.S. im with digger here, too many times i read the same thing " sorry boys, too many tenants last night, sorry i ****** you all off, it wont happen again"

i kinda liked the guy, but i got tired of the same excuses, i would love to unload on a few at times, i guess thats alright if you say sorry that's not what i meant i was drunk last night.

sorry to see you go Bm1 but thems the rules i guess

Martin

cant really see where i slagged him off, i guess tenants improoves eyesight also :welcomeani:?? my point, his repeated excuses after a nights drinking and often offencive responces were uncalled for and unnesasary, the rules are there for all, get over it.

the link below is another time he launched into a new member and (in his own words) slagged him off, at that time i asked him to back off to no avail, the sorry excuse came later.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=56999

wildfowler2007 please pass on my address to Ron, i have nothing to hide from him, if hed like to talk about it, thats fine with me, as i said sorry to see him go.

martin.usher@apollomachine.com

Martin

well said barrowman , the freedom of speech seems to be missing,,,, bring back Bm1

"freedom of speech" does not exist! ANYWHERE! you can say what you like (after all, its your mouth) but if what you have said falls outside the rules or the laws then you will be punished for it! :welcomeani:

Ron was/is apparently very good at his sport. He was also very good at drunken ramblings to the extend that on occasion on here he was a nause. I can't help but think that as he was very close to the outlaw he was deliberately try to push the mods to the limit so he too could be banned. Now the pair of them can have a good old chat next door discussing what a load of tossers we all are, and don't kid yourself thats exactly what they do.

What and the people on this forum dont do the same?

Of course not your all goody two shoes, no one on here never does something bad or wrong.

No one on here ever gets drunk. And I am sure people have heard or seen worse in real life.

But its the people that makes the forum and your getting rid of the ones that are good to have around, and keeping the ones that are really taking the **** out of people.

DF

That's why you are still here.

If you want to slag people off go somewhere else

I appear to have missed all the excitement.

Ron's good value but I agree I wouldn't want to dedicate my day to moderating him - if he limited his drinking to say after 7 p.m. the Mods could put a rota together for the extra cover :welcomeani:

What was this spat over anyhows? Someone PM me and clue me in. I got a ring from LV at lunchtime yesterday - that is rather early though even for Ron.

Going back to the freedom of speech thing. As has been said many times before, this isn't a free forum. It has rules. Being objective there probably is only so many times you can get drunk, get massively abusive, cause a tear up, ask the mods to delete your account etc etc before something happens.

I got banned from the BBS for mentioning that a scope offered for sale secondhand in the sales section could be bought brand new for less i.e. one member was trying to have another members trousers down. That was that, done, banned, thanks very much. That is how it works on the other forums.

Ron - gonna miss your drunk ramblings. Best bet, keep your head down for a while and then come back with a moody Pseud account.

I got a ring from LV at lunchtime yesterday

I hope you'll both be very happy :good::yes:

I'll miss Berettaman too, seemed like a very nice guy.

If Dramaqueen is banned, I can understand that one, I guess. Initial posts were clearly stirring it, then seemed to settle down to get feet under the table, and recently the dodgy PMs stirring up trouble between the two forums. Just seemingly trying to inflame a situation that most forum members are not really interested in, because they've managed to move on :welcomeani:

Edited by Chard

As BM1's nominated apprentice I shall do my best not conduct in the same manner.......

He speaks his mind which in the true flavour of a well managed forum is acceptable providing it is conducted in a professional manner.

Rules are rules, and unless they exist and are policed particularly with open forum's it can lead to problems.

Edited by starlight32

Having looked at the other site there is a fair amount of them and us in the posts. I do not understand why as shooters we cannot stick together. I am a member of several different forums and enjoy my time spent on each of them. Personally I think the mods do a good job. They cannot please everyone all of the time but would you want to do their job, I wouldnt. If you join a forum you agree to abide by the rules, if you break the rules you are punished, if you dont like it leave!!!! This is the basis of any society and this forum is no different. Having read some of the posts on the other site there is clearly a trend towards having a go at the people on this site and on that basis I personally wont be signing up at the moment(not sure I would be welcome after starting this topic either). If some members have nothing more interesting to do than to generally disrespect the people on this site for simply being a member of this forum then it is a very poor show. I will continue being a member of this and any other forums I choose to but I will not start slagging the whole other forum off for the sake of it as appears to be happening on the other site by SOME of its members.

Just my thoughts

Steve b