Took this amazing picture of a pigeon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does look strange, you sure it wasnt dead and you chucked it in the air for your mate then you took the shot with the camara?:blush: It just seems to be amazing that you managed to get up point and focus the camara and get it in the centre of the picture

Cause the pigeon justs seems to just drop straight down as if it was flying it would be more of an angle.

Nah I dont believe this.

DF

It does look strange, you sure it wasnt dead and you chucked it in the air for your mate then you took the shot with the camara?:D It just seems to be amazing that you managed to get up point and focus the camara and get it in the centre of the picture

Cause the pigeon justs seems to just drop straight down as if it was flying it would be more of an angle.

Nah I dont believe this.

DF

So who then placed all the feathers around it while it was being thrown? If someone did do that then it would require a damn sight more skill and camera work than actually capturing a shot bird on camera.

Good pic, great timing :blush:

It does look strange, you sure it wasnt dead and you chucked it in the air for your mate then you took the shot with the camara?:blush: It just seems to be amazing that you managed to get up point and focus the camara and get it in the centre of the picture

Nah I dont believe this.

DF

what?:D

are you kidding dude

why wouold i want to do that??

and it was sunday

amd henry d has defo converted me i owe him alot lol :hmm:

Edited by NewbieShotgunowner