chinese dog cruelty

soreshoulder

after a recent replie about chinese dog trade i looked on youtube for myself

wish i hadnt.

saw a terrible video, of a man walking after a puppy beating it with a stick

im not going to post the link as some of you would be horrified. pm me if you want to se.

i was just so shocked it really hit me

its no surprise. Thats shocking but its china, i can't say i don't care but i'm more concerned about their human rights but that is disgusting. And they expect our help! Tell them to stop breaching human and animal rights and free tibet and then we'll help

HSH

Edited by HeadShotHoncho

Damn Chinese are sick. Ok for Koreans to eat dogs but not the Chinese ! Oh no siree. Those that dont eat beef due to religion must love the barbaric production of veal. I think the fact billions of fish are allowed to suffer a slow death every year because humane despatch is not deemed worthy more abhorrent than another nations choice of food stuff.

Cant say Im over impressed with the Japanese whaling but why is a dog a more sentinent animal than a whale? By the way they eat cats, snakes and monkeys too.

As other people have said "its not right lets ban it"

Dogs are domestic pets. Ok they maybe "Western" domestic pets but the same can't be said for pigs, chickens and cows. Mind you cows are scared in India etc.

Never had a cow as a pet. If I had and it flushed, picked up and got the paper I might be sticking up for cows.

Never had a cow as a pet. If I had and it flushed, picked up and got the paper I might be sticking up for cows.

I bought a pig that did all of these things, fantastic it was. Asked the bloke I bought it from why it had a wooden back leg...

... cause with a pig that good you don't eat it all at once :blink:

Sorry, sorry...must have been that pint or two after work.

WGD

I just saw another video on you tube not killed for its meat but for its fur. It was a racoon and they stunned it by bashing it on the ground then they hung it up with hook head facing down they then cut the a bit of skin near the hook and ripped it off the animal. The animal was still alive and eventually when they took all of the fur of including its eyelids the animal was chucked on a pile of other skinned racoons still alive. It managed to lift its head up and it was looking at the camara with eyes that you could tell it was in pain.

If you want to see it go to youtube and type in "Chinese Fur Cruelty" its the first link.

Whats wrong with fake fur? or killing the animal outright before skinning it?

Its wrong, Its the way they mistreat the animals before they are taken for food or fur. Like 7 dogs crushed in one little cage to be taken for slaughter. If a farmer over here did that with sheep or cows he'll be put away.

I sound like an anti now a bit but everyone has their views.

Df

Dusty, just watched it and that is one mother who is going straight to hell. I have seen some bad stuff but that turned my guts, a long slow death is what the scum appearing in that film deserve.

There's loads more on youtube if you look but I not looking anymore as it does make me feel sick.

The way I see it is that the Chinese people who kill these animals this way see themselves as look what I can do I can skin this animal while its still alive and before it dies. I wonder if they think it is like a special skill to skin an animal alive. China needs to sort both Human and Animal rights out.

We have respect for our animals over here even with a fox although it may have killed some pheasants you still try and kill it stone dead, you wont shoot it in the legs then let it cruel off.

Df

I saw the animal that was skinned alive, to be honest I felt sick after watching the image. However, please remember where the images are coming from. You Tube, not the best source of good information. Have a look at some of the anti videos on there.

I am not condoning what is hapening to cats and dogs in china, just questioning the source.

TC

for those who are replying saying dogs are food in china, i dont think you understand the context of the video, i did also watch the video about the fur trade but linked was this

as i said before it contains a dog being beaten and if you dont want to watch it dont

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-loYKu_hfRU