What Happened?

Maiden22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your reply, the situation is now a whole lot clearer :lol:

May I stress that my reply was not sarcasm as stated in your response, I don’t do sarcasm as I believe it is a cowards way of saying what he means, whilst trying to give an impression that it isn’t.

Thanks you all the same

Ice

Something didn't add up with it - a union rep telling you to lie to say you had drugs problem when you don't? is that offcial union policy then? what's more likely to get you sacked - being late or taking drugs??

If you are the sort of person who then goes on to lie to the GP + police etc about having a drugs prob when you don't then ask yourself whether you're a fit and proper person to be entrusted with a firearm in the first place.

sarcasm:

lowest form of wit

highest form of intelegence

LMAO!!!!! good one :lol:

From the britannica encyclopedia

Sarcasm:-

...are spoken with friendly facial expressions. It is found that it is the visual accompaniments and tone of voice that elicit the main emotional response. A good deal of what goes under the heading of sarcasm exploits these contrasts.

So basically a cowards way of saying what he means........ agreed?:lol:

So basically a cowards way of saying what he means........ agreed?:lol:

not at all.

was Winston a coward? He was a sarcastic sod. I myself have had the label sarcastic thrown at me and i must I feel I do it very well at times and to peoples faces. I am no coward and some of the most sarcy **** I know are definetely no cowards. I am sure that some of the serving gents on here could back up the claim that the barracks is definetely rife with sarcasm and they are not cowards.

Jim

The guy was still on line when good advice was given but as soon as,

relevent honest questions were asked (before the banter) he dissapeared,

I asked the first question when the post appeared,ie who told the police,

simple enough? :lol: its always the same on any forum if the poster

wont answer thier post, people are wary of trolls then the banter starts.

why post this then ignore it was it real?it didnt take long to sort out that

his dates etc didnt work out.

What I dont get is how some simple troll can get you lot all fired up every time and start 3 page threads about it, and when they get deleted, you start another one about the thread that got removed etc etc...

It not worth loosing sleep over it, let it go for gods sake :lol: if you are in the mood for banter get a new topic going, and put some constructive replies into it :lol: Whats even more sad is that some of you actually enjoy these kind of threads, but whatever keeps you entertained I geuss.. :lol:

What I dont get is how some simple troll can get you lot all fired up every time and start 3 page threads about it, and when they get deleted, you start another one about the thread that got removed etc etc...

It not worth loosing sleep over it, let it go for gods sake :lol: if you are in the mood for banter get a new topic going, and put some constructive replies into it :lol: Whats even more sad is that some of you actually enjoy these kind of threads, but whatever keeps you entertained I geuss.. :lol:

I think it was down to two people trying to get there post count up with banter about E's and Charlie not really relevent to the topic that was started is was P*** taking.

Df

Are you sure you are a man of few words? :lol:

Moderators do their job here to keep the place either legal, or to provide a clean clear forum for all members of the public to veiw. It is not their obligation to reason their judgment on how they deal with threads or posts unsuitable for this forum, and do not have to supply an answer for their actions.

Best of moving along, and letting it settle where it belongs. :lol:

That is exactly what the Germans did under Hitler :lol::mad::lol::P:P:yes::):lol:

(sorry, just couldn't help it )