Well well well, The Warrener on the BBC

Top marks to the warrener i thought he did an excellent job there in both nailing the fox humainly and showing the public that foxes are not cute harmless creatures :hmm:

Also it was amazing to catch the fox kill or attempt to kill on vid its the first time i've seen that ;)

Also to show animal lovers out there what a vicious animal a fox really is!

I shoot foxes on sight around the shoot...but i also have an enormous amount of respect for them!

All he was doing was feeding his family and trying to survive by doing what comes naturally.

The killing of the 35 chickens is why we don,t tolerate them more,but quotes like that are so far wide of the mark.

Take some time to learn about them,and you will also enjoy hunting them more :unsure:

Edited by grasshopper

I shoot foxes on sight around the shoot...but i also have an enormous amount of respect for them!

All he was doing was feeding his family and trying to survive by doing what comes naturally.

The killing of the 35 chickens is why we don,t tolerate them more,but quotes like that are so far wide of the mark.

Take some time to learn about them,and you will also enjoy hunting them more :unsure:

+1 (even though he doesn't fight fair :angry: )

Take some time to learn about them,and you will also enjoy hunting them more :angry:

while I agree gh, the fox is a beautiful animal. They are very effective little ******* at what they do, feed and breed

There's nothing I hate more than folks who think its ok to shoot rats because they are dirty/ugly but shoot a cute deer or fox and suddenly you're a sicko killer. :unsure:

The fox does not act as cutely as it looks or as the general public believe.