tattoo

bignoel

i had my daughters name done 3'' letters old english from shoulder to shoulder 6 letter's .which started this thread never thought would it go on like this .i dont see how people call them chav if they cant see them. its there i know its there and my daughter knows its there thats all that counts.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an ex's name tattooed on my *** a few years back always regreted it!! And I was always against tattoo's why I did it I will never know. Love I suppose, well i though I was anyway.. Anyone know a Steph who is looking for a relationship. :lol:

:hmm::sly: so the tattooist was a nice bloke then ;):yes::lol: wasnt from essex was he??

:blink: I don't get it, why would you do that to yourself? I guess he's a tattoo artist as no one else would employ him

I think it's just his thing.

Some people choose to express themselves in different ways.

I don't think life should be about what people think of you

and whether or not you would stand in good stead to get

a job if you either did or did not have tattoo's.

It just works for some people.

There's a tattooist in Edinburgh thats been tattooing for over

20 years and he has no tattoo's himself simply because he

wouldn't personally like them on his skin.

But he doesn't mind using his talent to give other people

the art work that they want.

:good: I don't get it, why would you do that to yourself? I guess he's a tattoo artist as no one else would employ him

I think it's just his thing.

Some people choose to express themselves in different ways.

I don't think life should be about what people think of you

and whether or not you would stand in good stead to get

a job if you either did or did not have tattoo's.

It just works for some people.

There's a tattooist in Edinburgh thats been tattooing for over

20 years and he has no tattoo's himself simply because he

wouldn't personally like them on his skin.

But he doesn't mind using his talent to give other people

the art work that they want.

I'm not questioning his right to express himself as he likes but I'm afraid, like it or not, sometimes people's impressions do matter, you can't live a life only focusing on yourself and **** everyone else attitude, in this respect I'm saying that I imagine he would find it difficult finding a job as peoples first impressions would be made up immediately, whether or not he's a really nice guy. Actaully thinking about it he could get a job as a security guard, imagine meeting that if you were breaking into a factory one night and October 31st must be profitable for him.

i've had 5 tats on me for the last 20 years , in the last 6 weeks i've had another 6 , i'm in for another on friday and i don't intend stopping until only my, hands , face , neck , and todger are free from tats , each to their own i suppose , they do hurt , some hurt more than others (anyone that says they don't feel a thing is , telling lies , stupid , has a strange medical condition )lol , my skin doesn't take ink very well , i believe in the trade it's known as knotty skin , when i had the kids names on the inside of my wrists the left one was gone over around half a dozen times , i almost wet my pants !!!