Football season starts

jonno 357

Another fruitless year for the barcodes probably resulting in another manager being sack B) :lol::yes:

The betting slip looks an easy one this weekend with a few bankers :lol::good::lol::lol::lol:

Jonno

Jonno you must move from fircombe hall, you are receiving far to much lead and other pollution related chemicals, via that crawl track close to you called the M62? as it appears your sanity is ebbing away faster than white faces at Bradford market!!

You have the worst case of green eyed itis I have ever come across, liberally spattered with huge dollops of ****te from your **** stirrer, ably made in your shed, please pray tell me whom you support and of the high placement finish you expect! or is your football support merely a diverse tactic just to allow you the luxury of lam blasting the mighty mags, via the southern soft gets press?

cheers KW

22 puff's knicking a pig's head around a over rated game / makes me laugh when one of them falls over and all the medic's come runing a swig of orange juice wipe of a sponge hey presto fit again :lol: rugby blood snot tears bandage's plaster's stiches hmm . now let me see lampard £151,000.00p per game what a joke or is he worth it think not like the rest of the over paid hair stylist's

Another fruitless year for the barcodes probably resulting in another manager being sack :D:lol::D

The betting slip looks an easy one this weekend with a few bankers :lol::lol::lol::D:D

Jonno

Jonno you must move from fircombe hall, you are receiving far to much lead and other pollution related chemicals, via that crawl track close to you called the M62? as it appears your sanity is ebbing away faster than white faces at Bradford market!!

You have the worst case of green eyed itis I have ever come across, liberally spattered with huge dollops of ****te from your **** stirrer, ably made in your shed, please pray tell me whom you support and of the high placement finish you expect! or is your football support merely a diverse tactic just to allow you the luxury of lam blasting the mighty mags, via the southern soft gets press?

cheers KW

:good: B) :yes: Top post Keith

I look out of the girlfriends appartment now and look at the big pile of ***** they call Elland Road so not a million miles from the 62

Depends on who is winning the premership this season as to who I support. Not decided yet. Might even support the Toon saying that I always put them down as my banker bet to LOSE :lol::D:D

Good luck to all whoever you support

Jonno

22 puff's knicking a pig's head around a over rated game / makes me laugh when one of them falls over and all the medic's come runing a swig of orange juice wipe of a sponge hey presto fit again :good: rugby blood snot tears bandage's plaster's stiches hmm . now let me see lampard £151,000.00p per game what a joke or is he worth it think not like the rest of the over paid hair stylist's

Lampards never been worth anything far as I can see! :lol::lol::lol:

Jonno

the white faces have all but gone mate