RSPCA

lurcherboy

I was recently interviewed by their finest regarding a brock incident.

It kicks off with the following statement ' you are under caution and not under arrest' ROTFLMFAO.

I let her go on for an hour or so and enjoyed her getting well annoyed as she didn't get the answers that she wanted :rolleyes:

I expect to be fitted up like a kipper at a Saville Row mens outfitters, Tommy Nutter or such like, which will be nice as when we get to court I will relate the fact that despite my request she wouldn't give me a copy of my statement.

I also had to explain 'what are those' to a experienced rspca officer when she pointed to the wall of my unit.

They were snares and pursenets :o

It's nice to be nice but it's even nicer to stuff ALF numpties :stupid:

LB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't beat good old fashioned "no comment". Makes life difficult without direct first hand evidence e.g. video, eye witness, finger prints, dna etc.

In the main, it is mobile phones (and modern technology - OCR, Oyster cards, debit / credit cards, internet access, gps locators in cars and so on) that is the un-doing of many a naughty boy...

Edited by Mungler

What was it they were alleging you did?

I heard of an incident recently where a keeper was accused of dispatching badgers. The evidence?... A member of a university team doing a census on local badgers found guts in a hedge and just assumed, randomly, that it must be badger and reported it! :rolleyes:

It was guts alright... rabbit guts!

Despite his protestations they (RSPCA & police) wouldn't believe this explanation that they were rabbit entrails nor would they answer his question "why on earth would I gut a badger?? :o". (this wasn't deepest darkest Somerset, home of the 'badger supper' by the way!)

Goodness only knows why they didn't simply get a sample tested but I understand that the keeper provided photos in the end of a rabbit, guts akimbo so they could match them to what was found in the hedge. Unbelievable! :stupid:

by the sounds of it they think he's been up to something naughty with a badger or sett, sadly the books they read and lecturers at college can't teach them everything and they tend to assume we're all up to no good if we're out with dogs and guns etc. Good luck LB but be very careful even if you're completely innocent prooving it can at times be difficult as shooting etc usually has few witnesses other than the people watching you. I'll be intrigued what the outcome is and what you supposedly did but don't anyone post anything on here till its settled :good:

You should caution them yourself and make contemporaneous notes for the slander/libel prosecution.

Start off " [CAUTION] I will be making contemporaneous notes of this interview and if you make an unsubstantiated allegation against me which in any way can viewed as be a Defamation against me I reserve the right to seek legal redress"

Watch them squirm.

They you ask them question after question after question

I was asked to work a bury at Christmas and did so until March. It's a big area and I worked on my own when I had the time. Eventually I was getting bags of 2-5 scuts and on my last visit despite putting down 5 ferrets I failed to get any bolter's.

I was pretty much satisfied, in as much as any ferreter can be, that the bury was now empty and thats when the grief started.

The land owner then used a rodenator to collapse the area but was reported by a member of the public. The police investigated and decided that there was no offence committed but the **** persevered and contacted the RSPCA.

I was implicated by the fact that I had eradicated the scuts when he was interviewed by them and agreed to the interview as I had nothing to hide.

I await the next move with glee :yes:

I won't be posting anymore info on this but will let you all know how things go and thanks for the support chaps, it's much appreciated :good:

LB

They'll take one look at him and break out the shackles.

Nothing less than a public stoning :good:

Nah they,ll transport him to Aus :hmm:

ps I thought that was supposed to be the "legal" way to use a Rodenator as per the guidlines etc, first clear the warren/earths of the inhabitants then collapse the tunnels, what exactly is their problem?

:yes: D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn

:lol: So tell me, was this your birthday wish, to give those plonkers a right good seeing to :good:

No John but it's a bonus :lol:

They'll take one look at him and break out the shackles.

Nothing less than a public stoning :good:

Nah they,ll transport him to Aus :lol:

:yes: D2D

Prefer NZ where the people are SO much nicer :hmm:

LB