tweed suit

ime looking for a new tweed suit i was told bob parriot does them realy nice ones and real cheap too does any one know what his website is

or where i can get a nice new suite for £2-300 any help welcome

DFS have got a sale on, they'll do you a nice suite. Hurry though, these prices only last till Monday.

Sorry.

Robert

:good::good::lol: brilliant

ime looking for a new tweed suit i was told bob parriot does them realy nice ones and real cheap too does any one know what his website is

or where i can get a nice new suite for £2-300 any help welcome

DFS have got a sale on, they'll do you a nice suite. Hurry though, these prices only last till Monday.

Sorry.

Robert

i could say something to that but it would get me banned

Another vote for Bob Parratt from me. I have the three piece suit, the shooting waistcoat and the coat and cap all in matching tweed so that I can take my choice depending on the weather. (The coat has had most service!!)

And yes, lot's of people still wear tweed, its warm, comfortable, hard wearing and old **** such as me like the tradition of it :stupid:

• 2 months later...
igh every one wears tweed! you kinda get funny looks when you go to the pub in full suit but hey

Hey it's no problem. I've been to the pub tonight in half a pair or trousers.

It wasn't the pub that was the problem it's all the piiss taking layabout youths on the way home :lol:

Hey it's no problem. I've been to the pub tonight in half a pair or trousers.

It wasn't the pub that was the problem it's all the piiss taking layabout youths on the way home :lol:

its the same all over the country mate wheres the days of breeks and waitcoats gone? we (us 2 keepers and beaters) often go to the pub in full tweed and beating gear, we have no choice realy we have to go down their after a shoot to keep the beaters happy honest :):lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That ebay stuff is made by a company called Wearite Clothing in Tottenham. their website is

http://www.freewebs.com/wearite-clothing

I haven't compared the prices but I'm sure I paid less than the ebay. I've got a jacket and breeks from them, they're very good, I work in the clothing trade and deal with most of the suppliers of this kit, these guys are the best value for money. Be careful with sizing though, I'm a bit porky and still take a 'small'.