Even newsagents can be anti's

starlight32

Years ago, I went into my local newsagent where I have been buying my papers and 4 shooting magazines for 16 years, I asked if I could place an advert in the window to sell one of my shotguns. The look of horror on her face! She said that she could not place the advert as it was against her beliefs regarding shooting etc etc.

I said, Fine, no problem, and immediately cancelled all my daily papers and monthly magazines. 7 years on, I have not even entered the shop.

Years ago, I went into my local newsagent where I have been buying my papers and 4 shooting magazines for 16 years, I asked if I could place an advert in the window to sell one of my shotguns. The look of horror on her face! She said that she could not place the advert as it was against her beliefs regarding shooting etc etc.

I said, Fine, no problem, and immediately cancelled all my daily papers and monthly magazines. 7 years on, I have not even entered the shop.

I experienced this shortly after Dunblane. Our local newspaper was not accepting any adverts under 'Guns and Dogs'.

I haven't Zapp; although I did, politely, last week and it was removed. I was just warning the poster earlier on, that his suggestion was mischievous. Read it.

Regards.

Looked more as though you were spoiling for a scrap over Alan's suspension than trying to be helpful, though of course I may have misunderstood.

ZB

Knock up some cheap little Business cards with her address on. That way, the next time you manage to scam some ******, be sure to be sure to let them a card.

On second thoughts, perhaps you'll need a big business card: with pictures rather than words.

lmao pictures? what abut the little baby toys like the ones that go "A pig says "oink!" " :look:

A lesser man than you Starlight might superglue their doorlocks, but I know that you wouldn't don't I :look:

LB

Funny you should say that LB

Well...... on my way home tonight back from the pub I had to pass the afore said newagents that I had dealt with earlier and noticed that someone had kicked her bin over and peed all over her front entrance.

But then again there is a lot of contractors and squaddies in the area so who knows..........

Regards

Silent protester

Funny you should say that LB

Well...... on my way home tonight back from the pub I had to pass the afore said newagents that I had dealt with earlier and noticed that someone had kicked her bin over and peed all over her front entrance.

But then again there is a lot of contractors and squaddies in the area so who knows..........

Regards

Silent protester

Definately contractors then; squaddies would have either puked on the doorstep of **** through the letterbox. :look:

To be quite honest I get my sporting shooter delivered direct to my house.

You get great discounts on the subscription (I think this Xmas you can get a years subs for £20 and even for repeat subs).

It arrives nicely packaged and ready for me to read over my cornflakes and saves me the hassle of going out to get it :look: