Stolen Quad

Edward

I have got it back :yes: and guess what..... it was upside down in a neibouring farmers ditch smashed to pieces.

and the strange thing is I have driven past it twice a day for the past four days and never noticed it.

Are you sure it wasn't "stolen" and smashed up in a dtich near you just after you had a cracking party and a sore head next morning ? ???

Seriously.... glad you got it back :D

One of my shoots had there farm quad stolen (was a big Red Honda Foreman) just like yours, unlike you they've never seen it again.....stupid ****** dragged it with the hand brake (thumb brakey thing) on for a quarter mile across a freshly drilled wheat field. Aparently it was seen being put into the back of a White transit van on the road side nearby at 4am in the morning. The person who reported seeing this said they thought it wasn't strange!!!!!!

Ive had two stolen over the past 3 years.

****** just cut into the containers, free wheeled it down the hill right into a transit van. :good:

I know it was the same people because they ditched the two planks of wood in the middle of the road when they wheeled the quad onto the van.

The farm which l mention above now have a 'Quad Clamp' is what it says on the tin, a huge lump of 4" girder that pivots over the quad (looks a bit like how we used to draw hangman) . I helped set three feet of it in reinforced concrete. Can't help but think that it'll not stop them if they really want the new one. They'll just cut the Quad up....

The farm which l mention above now have a 'Quad Clamp' is what it says on the tin, a huge lump of 4" girder that pivots over the quad (looks a bit like how we used to draw hangman) . I helped set three feet of it in reinforced concrete. Can't help but think that it'll not stop them if they really want the new one. They'll just cut the Quad up....

it`s a shame we have to do this to keep our things safe . these people have no morals or respsct for anything or anybody :good:;)

******, scum of the earth, had some come down the drive to my house the other day asking for catalitic converters of cars, told them I had nothing ect ect, next morning I came out, and, cant prove it but pretty certain it was them, theyed been in during the night and robbed a half empty 5 gallon drum of creosote and a tub of meguiars car wash, pathetic :good: glad u got the quad back tho