I like pigeon watch

Harnser

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this business about shooting and guns? I've read virtually every post on this forum for the last 5 years (so busy reading I've not got time to post) and find, after all this time, it's not about watching pigeons!!!

What's going on, I like watching pigeons, I especially like watching them march over a field just eating everything that gets in their way and when their not doing that I like watching them sit in trees & bushes near my house when they just **** on everything (my car especially) that happens to be underneath them. And another thing I like doing is going into restaurants and eating warm pigeon breast salad as a £10.99 starter.

Just a minute, perhaps I've got it wrong and I'm the one out of step and that the shooting and the guns is the way to go. I knew I should have listened to what I was reading and, to be honest, after 15 years of trying to eat the wife's clay pigeon casserole she might be right, it's the ingredients not the cook thats to blame.

Well the penny's finally dropped so these 5 years weren't wasted after all!

Thanks to most of you

A much wiser Mr Potter.

I haven't quite made up my mind, yet. :good:

I see a name I recognise here, and I agree with you. There still seems to be an under current of dissent toward previous members, who for many various reasons are not using this forum now.

If this under current keeps flowing on here I will be leaving as quickly as I joined. If other forums want to resort to dirty tricks, what of it? I joined this site to be in the company of shooters who can hold a conversation without resorting to sillyness, and moderator's who dont resort to sniping at other forums. It seems I may be wrong.

I see a name I recognise here, and I agree with you. There still seems to be an under current of dissent toward previous members, who for many various reasons are not using this forum now.

If this under current keeps flowing on here I will be leaving as quickly as I joined. If other forums want to resort to dirty tricks, what of it? I joined this site to be in the company of shooters who can hold a conversation without resorting to sillyness, and moderator's who dont resort to sniping at other forums. It seems I may be wrong.

LOL here we go again.

Moody account alert.

Are opinions that disagree with you always responded to with "moody account alert" grow up lad!

I joined this forum via ************ and ************. I was approached by a member on those forums who uses this to join. So mud slinging is not my thing. Honesty is.

Strange thing is you can swap between forums and always end up slagging this one off.

Why is that?

Someone gets ****** off because the members on here do not agree with shooting a fox with an airgun and promptly runs off to A N OTHER and slags us all off.

Dogman

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been on the forum known as next door for the last few days, it could be because of this thread, but there has been an under handed comment made by StuartP about others forums. I will not be joining in on any witty banter about other forums unless the forums have more posters than twitty moderators. We are all as bad as each other. In my case I will get splinters in my bottom from sitting on the fence. Ha Ha

Dogman

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have now committed the cardinal sin on the other forum. Because I had the audacity to reply in agreement with a member I recognise and note some of the actions of the members and moderators, I have been labled as a "moody account holder" by someone with a pussy in his profile picture. Pictures say a lot of things better than words. Ha HA

I would say it is you sir who needs to grow up

History repeats.

Moving on and not wishing to provide the O2 so desperately craved.....

I would add that I like this forum because I got to meet Harnser who introduced me to his mate Dave who then flogged me his Disco (which was a cracking bargain and is still going strong) :good:

Oh F-F-S here we go again.

Dogman, if people saying they like this forum grips you so badly that you just have to stir the fossilised **** between here and other places then start a thread titled "I dont like pigeon watch".

Otherwise just **** off.

ZB

Edited by Axe

Oh F-F-S here we go again.

Dogman, if people saying they like this forum grips you so badly that you just have to stir the fossilised **** between here and other places then start a thread titled "I dont like pigeon watch".

Otherwise just **** off.

ZB

Zapp your incorrigible ,but i like you . :good: Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

I myself after reading the threads on both websites have come to conclusion that the guy who started the thread on the other side hasnt done it to cause interforum war but is just getting it off his chest. From the comments on here I can see why whatever anyones opinon in the truth is this site isnt always friendly towards new members you only have to look back through older files to see that!

There seems to be a bunch on here that have the monopoly on all of the sarcastic and ridiculous comments and im not naming names but guys if you stopped doing this im sure more members would join

Looks like we've got some singing to do:

Kum by ya my Lord, kum by ya

Oh, Lord kum by ya.

Someone’s crying Lord, kum by ya

Someone’s praying Lord, kum by ya

“ singing “

“ laughing “

Come by here my Lord, come by here.

I myself after reading the threads on both websites have come to conclusion that the guy who started the thread on the other side hasnt done it to cause interforum war but is just getting it off his chest. From the comments on here I can see why whatever anyones opinon in the truth is this site isnt always friendly towards new members you only have to look back through older files to see that!

There seems to be a bunch on here that have the monopoly on all of the sarcastic and ridiculous comments and im not naming names but guys if you stopped doing this im sure more members would join

Oh please,

Who gives a flying toss about an interforum war?

Everyone who gets the slightest bit upset or gets a telling off ends up over there slagging the rest of us off. I for one have done more than enough defending new members and I don't consider myself having the monopoly on sarcsatic or witty comments. I call it a sense of humour and you either have one or you are a "Traffic Warden"

Why couldn't he get it off his chest on here? because over there everyone will jump on the bandwagon and slag us all off.

Numptytastic :good:

Cheers Markio,

I have got that bloody kum by yah tune in my head now

Edited by MC

That was exactly the answer I was expecting MC you seem to be the ringleader for slagging off on here I shouldnt have expected anything less really

I expect bignoel didnt post on here to get it off his chest because this is exactly the type of response he would have got

I have read back through many of his posts and he seems to be a genuine guy and ive done the same on yours mc and at least 50% seem to be on the attack. I have nothing to lose coming on here im not a member of other sites and im not here to stir the poo I am making an impartial observation

Blimey you have been busy,

I have just noticed that my last post was my 4000th. You have read all those and deduced that 50% are on the attack.

Here is an attack for you, I suggest that you sir are a troll and have nothing better to do that try and get a rise out of us.

It wouldn't suprise me if you, dogman and certain others are all the same person. Mungler was right "Moody account alert"

If you have read all BN posts you will notice that half are just smilies and the rest are argumentative.

I can assure you that a bully I am not.

My only observation is that for a new chap who joined just over a week ago with no profile completed and half a dozen posts you already know about much of what has gone on before your joining and more interestingly where and what next door is given that it is not sign posted anywhere.

In this on line world nothing is ever as it seems nor anyone eh?

Not really interested in any of it.

I would urge everyone not to give this any Oxygen. Just move on, it's all been done before and is now rather boring.