How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

MC - Had to do it!!!

2627_69800893752_759518752_1685142_4501942_n.jpg

The circle on the left hand is the 2nd target going away on report after the guy had missed the first target which is the one on the right, which is now dropping from its original trajectory - It must have been a good 150 plus foot in the air, going like a rocket.....and it was a midi!!!

Strange thing was we all managed to get at least one - I (fluke) hit it first time and was so amazed i forgot about the bird on report!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started off badly and then got my first ever straight on a stand, so I was well chuffed as it was one skeet folled by one fast long going away crosser. Managed to get over 50% on all the stands except the first two, which is my current target. Shame I still haven't managed to straight the easy Teal. :yes:

Rhiannon

:good: My **** finger cost two birds, need to try and sort that **** out as it's annoying me now. :good:

Is that the dreaded "trigger freeze" had that a couple of times on skeet - couldn't get second shot off - think i didnt release the trigger. What's the cure.

Edited by Bigweed

Is that the dreaded "trigger freeze" had that a couple of times on skeet - couldn't get second shot off - think i didnt release the trigger. What's the cure.

Well, it'll be either that (an' I'm definitely letting go of the trigger) but more often it'll be like someone has dug me in the ribs as I pull the trigger and I'll shoot 8ft to the left of where I wanted to. The freeze isn't a problem, as I can recover than, but not the spasm.

Well, it'll be either that (an' I'm definitely letting go of the trigger) but more often it'll be like someone has dug me in the ribs as I pull the trigger and I'll shoot 8ft to the left of where I wanted to. The freeze isn't a problem, as I can recover than, but not the spasm.

Think mine might just be old age - ah well at least i'll soon be able to enter comps as a veteran

Gutted. RBSS Classic kicks my ***. :oops:

61/100 + 19 handicap = 80/100. Utter pants. :good:

I just wasn't at the games. Hoping that I accidently bought 21gr loads (new to me) and I had a brand new **** on my mind for later that evening was the reason why. I'm stretching deep into the excuses book for those two, but I'm hoping.

Going to give it another go, on Wednesday I think, and see what the hell's going on.

Gutted. RBSS Classic kicks my ***. :oops:

61/100 + 19 handicap = 80/100. Utter pants. :good:

I just wasn't at the games. Hoping that I accidently bought 21gr loads (new to me) and I had a brand new **** on my mind for later that evening was the reason why. I'm stretching deep into the excuses book for those two, but I'm hoping.

Going to give it another go, on Wednesday I think, and see what the hell's going on.

Get yourself down to the White Bear at Ongar tomorrow - Should be me, Mungler, Broken Man, Evil Elvis and Bagsy going along - 10 am start

My shooting team doesn't like White Bear, although I don't mind it that much. Re-entry is cheap at £10 for 50 birds.

However, it's not particularly challenging in real terms. I think I won A class last month and am due a free round.

My **** was spectacular actually, thanks for asking. Had a body like a 16 yo boy, just how I like em..... erm, not 16 yo boys that is........ :good::oops:

My shooting team doesn't like White Bear, although I don't mind it that much. Re-entry is cheap at £10 for 50 birds.

However, it's not particularly challenging in real terms. I think I won A class last month and am due a free round.

My **** was spectacular actually, thanks for asking. Had a body like a 16 yo boy, just how I like em..... erm, not 16 yo boys that is........ :good::oops:

Peter, have you just 'outed' yourself in public :P

I thought you were the Daddy :)

Ooh look, a new low on PigeonWatch. And i thought Mungler had all that was to offer.

Got 34ex50 today. joint second of our lot with 1st being jointly held on 35. Also pleased that i straighted a stand with quite a long bird on that i would normally had problems with.