How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot JJs with PDLM, Mungler and Fatcat this morning.

PDLM will be along in a minute to bore you all with tales about dodgy trappers and their love for the posterior of the taller, athletically built younger man (though I concede to the comments about grey hair) :good:

:hmm::lol::)

B) Well, you obviously have something that attracts teenage boys, that's all I can say! :lol: To gain 2 kills on the card that were actually misses is a stunning bit of luck, and something that I wish I had (not discussing the teenage boy attracting thing....)

74/84 for me. 75*/84 for Bagsy and 73 (I think) for Mung's SBS round, FatCatSplat 50something/84 (my memory is terrrible)

Mung then went round again with his usual tool and got 76/84 after dropping 6 on the last stand.

*score according to the card... :D

Stayed local and shot a 100 A/R this morning. Not a great score but will live with it given my ridiculous hangover that I was carrying, it really took its toll on the ABT B)

Did 19 ABT, 22 DTL, 21 Sporting and 24 Skeet so finished on an 86 :good:

Serves you right, Pedro.

Keep off the tequila :lol::D:hmm:

B) mUNG....NOT THAT QUARTERING AWAY TEAL AGAIN?

It was quite a bit like it :good:

It was a 1/4ing away part crosser : stand 3.

Just couldn't get it - I think you could take it early with 2 or 3 feet lead (like a crosser) but when it got out it had slowed and I reckon it could be shot almost straight at it - the result being I think I over lead it at distance.

It was also dropping.

Mind you, I hit so few, I couldn't tell you what was the right way and what was the wrong way.

Most irritating.

:good: Well, you obviously have something that attracts teenage boys, that's all I can say! B) To gain 2 kills on the card that were actually misses is a stunning bit of luck, and something that I wish I had (not discussing the teenage boy attracting thing....)

74/84 for me. 75*/84 for Bagsy and 73 (I think) for Mung's SBS round, FatCatSplat 50something/84 (my memory is terrrible)

Mung then went round again with his usual tool and got 76/84 after dropping 6 on the last stand.

*score according to the card... :lol:

Must admit to a bit of luck coming my way today. I rarely argue with the trappers when they miss the odd chip so I makes a nice change......as they say, some you win, some you loose, and you..........err...........lost :D

:hmm:

Must admit to a bit of luck coming my way today. I rarely argue with the trappers when they miss the odd chip so I makes a nice change......as they say, some you win, some you loose, and you..........err...........lost :lol:

:P

:lol: Thanks for that Bagsy! :good::lol:

Had a phone call from JJ's. You got joint 1st and I got 3rd (free round)

I also got a cash price from Barrow Heath to collect as well for 3rd in class for the 100 registered. Dunno how much it is though, probably £25 or something. B)

:good: Well, you obviously have something that attracts teenage boys, that's all I can say! :lol: To gain 2 kills on the card that were actually misses is a stunning bit of luck, and something that I wish I had (not discussing the teenage boy attracting thing....)

I'm not entirely sure that dropping 10 on the first stand helped too much!!! Must remember to leave my "Captain Cock" superhero cape at home next time.

:good: Well, you obviously have something that attracts teenage boys, that's all I can say! :lol: To gain 2 kills on the card that were actually misses is a stunning bit of luck, and something that I wish I had (not discussing the teenage boy attracting thing....)

well done gents..... good shooting.

shot at caterham with bigweed to day, 68/100..... started well, finished poorly (story of my life!)