Who's The Daddy....?

Anni

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too will be there.

I would like to be recognised as the muscular godlike figure, envied by men and wanted by women, driving the astin martin.

If you do see him, just dont walk up and say "Hi Zapp", because he will look at you like you are wierd. This is because I can only manage being the short fat bloke with a month's stubble, a hammergun and a battered black M reg fourtrak, smoking a rollup.

I will be bringing Wabbitbosher with me. He can be recognised by the kind of long flowing locks that would make him a welcome cellmate to any long-term prisoner. The goatee would be a bit of a turn off though.

See you there :good:

ZB

Yeah, but let's not forget that the Essex mob can't venture beyond their County boundary, they get horribly lost, those XR3I's dont have Satnav, and those shell suits keep snagging the steering wheel, besides, MC and the gang simply love to duff up the boy scouts at the local YFC straw bale jobbie, it makes them feel soooooo good..!! :good:

Cat.

At least when we turn up to duff up the boy scouts at the local YFC haybale it is because we can. We don't bottle it right at the last knockings.

If you are that worried about being beaten perhaps you should take up a single persons sport like masturbating. Or are you already world champion at that?

Ah, that would be telling!

Paulos has the proper results and, when he gets home, I'm sure that he'll get the scores up. I would liek to say that I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. I'm just a little disappointed in my Sporting score. If only I could have actually hit some of those tower birds...

It was awfully nice meeting everyone. :yp: Wookie is aptly named. :lol:

We had quite a good turn out.... there were 10 of us, but only 7 I think from here. The others were from Claysporting.com or Tony's PigeonWatch forum.

Me

Paulos

Zapp

Wookie

Wabbit

The Fuzrats x 2

ummmm.... did I forget anyone.. I hope not.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

Ah, that would be telling!

Paulos has the proper results and, when he gets home, I'm sure that he'll get the scores up. I would liek to say that I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. I'm just a little disappointed in my Sporting score. If only I could have actually hit some of those tower birds...

Poor old Paulos, he is probably still on the road now (assuming they have "roads" as we would know them in t' north).

ZB

Bet he's in one of the many McDonalds he stopped at on the way down for brekkie getting some tea.

Gonna look like Ronald McDonald if he's not careful :yp: :D:lol:

Paulos gets pretty angry (or so I have heard) if he misses the 10.30 "Sausage and Egg McMuffin" deadline and has to have a Fillet O Fish for brekkie. I have proof:

ronald.jpg

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

That will be the come down from all the sugar, fat and additives in the filthy stuff. I hope his comedown hasn't landed him in a ditch somewhere on the A1.

The only thing about today that bugs me is the worrying fact that I might have to get myself a hammergun now... And maybe take a hacksaw to my spare gun for skeet.

I did enjoy ABT and DTL though. I'm thinking that next time, I might try to stop coughing and laughing. Those microphones are really sensitive.

Fnar Fnarrr eh? :good: :good:

I do love a Maccies breakfast on a morning :lol::blush:

Well here's what you've all been waiting for!......

------------------- ESK ABT DTL ESP Total

10) Mrs Fuzrat 7 4 4 4 19

9 ) Wabbitbosher 9 16 16 9 44

8 ) Fuzrat 16 12 15 16 59

7 ) Wookie 19 12 17 14 62

6 ) Calam 17 17 16 13 63

5 ) Zapp 16 19 21 18 74

4 ) Outlaw 21 18 21 16 76

3 ) Paulos 22 20 23 20 85

2 ) PDLM 24 21 22 21 88

<queue drumroll.................>

1 ) Kev 25 22 22 20 89

So there you have it - Kev wins!!! Although after a discussion with the jury (PDLM), it was decided that as he is not a PWer then Peter is officially "The Daddy" :D

Well done Peter, very well shot. I am now going to go and sulk. :yp:

Nice to meet all of you, was a reet laugh :good:

Edited by paulos

:lol::D

Thank you Paulos. :yp: T'was a close run competition between the top three.

Kev didn't even know we were having this competition and in any regard he lurks on Claysporting.com and Tony's PigeonWatch forum, he hadn't got a 'puter of his own and reads but never posts from his work on. So, not actually being a member of this forum I think excludes him from the competition he wasn't even aware he was in! :blush::good:

So, I'm y'daddy. :good:

I'm changing my sig.....

Winner of the 'Distance' trophy undoubtably goes to Paulos.

189 miles and 3.5 hours. There's dedication for you.

Thanks also for arranging the competition and being the official scorer wench.

Don't worry, I'll tire of the whole 'Daddy' thing and stop rubbing it in everyone's faces by around...say... 21st Feb 2010. :yp:

Edited by Peter De La Mare