Who's The Daddy....?

Anni

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zapp,

It is a registered comp so CPSA members can shoot and have their scores recorded, but they also have open practice available, so non-members can also shoot.

In that case, count the Zapper in :welcomeani: .

Well im glad you didnt say you had one all ready.

Or have ya :good:

Not yet, but if any of the Essex mob turn up I might end up with their fetching "I shot like a homo" hat, so you never know.

ZB

Why do i believe the essex boys do have a hat like that.... :welcomeani:

Better start practising

And get a hat made that says I'M THE DADDY NOW..... :good:

If you are wondering what I really look like I have posted an old and now misleading pic of me in the member gallery :good: .

ZB

So magman, would you compete though? Could be a good day out. I aint shouting I'm the daddy at all. But could I be? Or one of the guns I shoot with, can they cut the mustard? I think it would be a good day out, and we could meet some of you guys on PW too.

Were just used to shooting in the dirt, and are all pretty good at what we do, who knows, we may show these one gloved suede shoulder patched guys a thing or two, or we may not, and go home with our tails between our legs, but so what, could be a memorable event. Should the challenge be taken up, I'm sure it would be great fun....

To be honest mate i wouldn't , been there done that on the course fishing won the club trophies 3 years on the run , to much back stabbing in competitions . Hence i haven't been fishing for over 12 months now :welcomeani:

The local clay meet i went on with the lads last week was good , plenty of banter flying around just a laugh with the lads .

Good on you all if this comes off but i guarantee someone will spit there dummy out :good:

To be honest mate i wouldn't , been there done that on the course fishing won the club trophies 3 years on the run , to much back stabbing in competitions .

The cut throat world of competitive club fishing. It's just too vicious for words.

I understand that the WI's baking competitions ("bake offs") are similarly fraught. Gangs of pensioners in intimidating groups fighting it out for the best Victoria Sponge. Just where will it all end eh?

Just a cotton-picking minute! Did people here actually organise something?

Well, the 22nd of Feb looks like it will fit in well with my "go shooting more" plan, so I may well be up for that too. Can someone remind me? And did I hear someone from Cambridge Uni throwing down a gauntlet? I'd be happy to pick it up if it wasn't for me being really quite **** at this shooting lark.

But, as you're only just down the road from me...