Who's The Daddy....?

Anni

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

No sorry, I've given my apologies to Paulos, a farmer friend has been on at me to thin out the woodies that are hammering his rape, and I can't turn the guy down, I hope you all shoot well, and I hear Ladbrokes are quoting "Evens" odds on Paulos taking the "Daddy" trophy, looks like he's got in in the bag..?? :good:

Cat.

Well,

Lets sort the daddys from the 13 yr old daddies

Suggested disciplne:

8 Pints of guinNess 1 currie (a burger/ salad for TP/Mungler) 4 hours of LB Snoring bed at 2am. Start shooting at 5 am summer woodies 10 carts only. Bfast (your choice, but must contain at least 1 burger van) 25 skeet left handed, 25 skeet right handed. Lunch with YP, 50 sporting, all Braintree long loopers, 50 Monday madness crows(rain a must) 1 hour with KWuby without laughing (Extra points for trousers)

WHOOS THE DADDY SIZE 9 CARTS ONLY NOT UNDER 40 YARDS

I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

Yeah, but let's not forget that the Essex mob can't venture beyond their County boundary, they get horribly lost, those XR3I's dont have Satnav, and those shell suits keep snagging the steering wheel, besides, MC and the gang simply love to duff up the boy scouts at the local YFC straw bale jobbie, it makes them feel soooooo good..!! :blush:

Cat.

No sorry, I've given my apologies to Paulos, a farmer friend has been on at me to thin out the woodies that are hammering his rape, and I can't turn the guy down, I hope you all shoot well, and I hear Ladbrokes are quoting "Evens" odds on Paulos taking the "Daddy" trophy, looks like he's got in in the bag..?? :blush:

Cat.

Cat, I can recommend a stir in sauce for you

Cat, I can recommend a stir in sauce for you

LOL

It's the Cat usual "I'll be there, oh hang on no I won't in case someone beats me, now for the diversion.... ah yes the Essex boys".

Never said I was going right from the off, so at least I stick to my plans and that doesn't make me a messer or chicken.

Edited by Mungler

Peter,

Of course there is still a point! I think there should be more than three of us as well. With BTMS, me, Paulos, Zapp, Viking, you, Annihilator plus a couple of others there, it should be enough for at least a couple of squads. Ok, it's a shame the Mafia can't make it, but we'll get the Cambs and Northants guys (and girls) together. I think even Hairyduck said he might be able to make it there.

Whatever happens, I'll be there. I'm not wasting my pass... Besides, fewer people there from PW means a greater chance of me _not_ winning "le spoon". Or a bigger chance. Possibly.

09:30 meet up you say?

Edited by Wookie

Seems to me that whenever the Essex mob turn up to open a can of whoopass...... the other team don't even bother to arrive.

Or, when having been hammerered, the rematch is put off as so and so has to wash his hair or sort his makeup out...... sheeeeshhhhh!

Don't talk to me about venturing out of Essex borders, no one will turn up anyway!

Edited by broken man

Ahhhhh, that's why you wanted me to tag along :blush: if I did turn up it would be my first round of sporting etc I've ever done, there's a sure fire chance that I'd be taking the spoon home with me.

It's still a possible though, depends how many of my painting chores I can get finished today

Besides, fewer people there from PW means a greater chance of me _not_ winning "le spoon". Or a bigger chance. Possibly.

I feel your pain! Mrs. Wookie and I have been out choosing tiles for our new kitchen today, then headed out to MK to hit Ikea for some bits. We ended up buying a new toaster and kettle (both Dualit) out of our combined Christmas money.

All I need to do now is get things squared away and get my kit sorted out before I get to sleep tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow though. If you can make it, it'll be good to see you there!

I feel your pain! Mrs. Wookie and I have been out choosing tiles for our new kitchen today, then headed out to MK to hit Ikea for some bits. We ended up buying a new toaster and kettle (both Dualit) out of our combined Christmas money.

All I need to do now is get things squared away and get my kit sorted out before I get to sleep tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow though. If you can make it, it'll be good to see you there!

Any man that goes to Ikea on a Saturday is past help,& probably past caring.Whats up wi yer man?shoot Saturday & Sunday :good: