tattoos

stuart92

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stu

if its your first one , dont get the chest done , try one on the arm , any body that tells you they dont hurt on your chest either has not had one or is a liar , ive been getting them done for the past 20 years or so , ive got a full back piece ( dragon ) shoulder to elbow sleeves ( both arms ) and both linked to chest plates , oh and one on my right calf , arms and chest are cover ups , so make sure you pick one you like mate and im pretty sure you will not stop at one ,go to more than one studio and pick an artist you trust and one that listens to you and that does not mind showing you his / her past work go on dive in .

i have a huge salander across my shoulder and down my arm..and my boys name on my inside wrist, that hurt...

if i could have them off....perhaps....

think alot (but not all)of tatted peeps would agree....

funny thing is, they are very addictive... :no: i would like my arm peice to be elaborated... makes me wonder if this is why people go on and on with them though... they never quite seem finished or complete... theres always something else you want to get done... :no:

ear discs...no thanks. ill leave them to stings mate.

I've got something similair to this on my left shoulder blade. I've never seen anybody else with anything like it.

I love watching hares and have never shot one, although I've had ample opportunities. Apparently this is a symbol of good luck and fertility, (not in my case though, 'cos I've had the snip :no: ), which is found all over the world.

http://www.carlnewman.co.uk/Three%20Hares%20Wheat.jpg

P.

I got one free with some Bazooka Joe bubble gum. I did it on my hand and it hurt like hell, but hey I thought you're only 9 once.

I did however find that people judged me harshly and I think it affected my ability to get a job - I didn't get a proper job for 15 years after that. Fortunately I undertake intensive washing to have it removed - I wanted a proper job of the removal so I didn't go NHS and did it privately.

I wouldn't do it again. Friends got some done at the same time as me and found that the colours faded almost over night.

You are right Mr. Babs.. Put some thought into the ink as this is something not easly changed.. So what does yours mean :lol:

the reason i give the few people who see it is that my right arm is my shooting arm, and so it brings me luck. although i use it as my profile pic here its at the top of my arm, so even in a short sleeve shirt or tshirt you cant see it. :)

the real reason is far more personal, ive never told anyone... :good:

the reason i give the few people who see it is that my right arm is my shooting arm, and so it brings me luck. although i use it as my profile pic here its at the top of my arm, so even in a short sleeve shirt or tshirt you cant see it. :)

the real reason is far more personal, ive never told anyone... :good:

I too have my located where they cannot be seen.. As a business man people have a tendency to label.. Bad enough i am a red neck :lol:

I got them up both my arms as a young lad and wish I hadnt bothered now.

If you have thought long and hard, have considered where you might be in a few years and how you might feel, and are still set - go for it.

If you are thinking of doing it in an even slightly whimsical way - either think some more or dont.

My tuppence only of course. No offence intended to the ink addicts on here :good:

ZB

I have 'WTBIHYEYS' on my todger

If the lady likes it and shows it some 'luuuurve' it then says 'Welcome To Basingstoke I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay'

Nige

Ps i lie - badly

sharp object going anywhere near my todger = 12 bore with buckshot!!

teeth are bad enough at time.... :):good:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: