Valentines day

Ozzy Fudd

Thank goodness I'm away back into the snowy mountains come saturday! GF's parents are in town over the weekend too..... just coincidence, not why I'm running... er going away for the weekend. :)

Been trying to make the GF a card.... but my laser printer really didn't appreciate being fed 240gsm through a tray feed. Came out like a ruddy scroll!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been married to Mrs Lampa for 11 years exactly on Saturday, but I'll be off out Shooting for the day, and when I get home it'll be a Chinese and then time for Mrs Lampa to put her helmet on as she'll be going through the Headboard :D

What more could a bloke want when you share your Anniversary with Valentines day :good:

I've been married to Mrs Lampa for 11 years exactly on Saturday, but I'll be off out Shooting for the day, and when I get home it'll be a Chinese and then time for Mrs Lampa to put her helmet on as she'll be going through the Headboard :D

What more could a bloke want when you share your Anniversary with Valentines day :good:

Young love :/ Gotta love it.. Most times the wife and I have hallway sex :/ We walk past each other and say, "Screw you!" :P

Doesn't hurt to put in the effort as the brownie points last for ages.

I've done the whole Paris thing which was fun but think you don't actually have to do much, a bit of quality time together is just as good. Actually this year she's told me not to plan anything as she's got it covered but I'll probably sort out some nice grub to cook her in the evening. It's nice to share as it's not just for the blokes to organise.

By the way to all those new to this, don't try and go and get card, flowers etc on Saturday, they have to be there Saturday morning when she wakes up other wise you'll never hear the end of it, I know I did.

Dr Love

I've been planning it for weeks.....

Been dropping hints.....

Looking for subtle clues.....

Eventualy asked if there is anything special she would like for valentines day?

She said "Fish and chips!"

Wow I love this woman!!!!!

Been married to her for almost 20 years and still in honeymoon mode.

I had the Marriage proposal on Valentines day.

I was takening to the nice restaurant

The setting was perfect.

Only problem it was a very dear friend

who proposed. :good:

And at first i thought he was mucking around :lol:

The rest of the meal was one of the longest hours of my life.

After a few days we were able to joke about it .

We stayed friends for many years.

But i have often wonder how many women or men just say yes so not to upset the other person.Or look mean in front of others. :lol:

When you propose its best not to in the busy restaurant. :rolleyes:

xxxxSuzy

All you have to do is remember.

And just a card nothing more, then you don't set a precedent you feel obliged to top each year :rolleyes:

I find that the Ferrero Rocher and cheapo daffs from the local Esso (bought at 11.30 tonight, whilst muttering b*****r, forgot again) is most effective.

This guarantees a chilly silence for the rest of the day

To Celebrate I shall drive to rural Northumberland, drink copiously of real ales and watch England get trounced in Cardiff on the box, then go back to my sisters for a quick kip and then S.S.S. before taking a huge host of relatives to a local restaurant for food and more beer.

This not just to celebrate valentines, but also an early celebration of the 30th anniversary of the day I first met my wife :good:

Can`t wait, it will be a hoot...........might even take the wife too !

:good:

To Celebrate I shall drive to rural Northumberland, drink copiously of real ales and watch England get trounced in Cardiff on the box, then go back to my sisters for a quick kip and then S.S.S. before taking a huge host of relatives to a local restaurant for food and more beer.

This not just to celebrate valentines, but also an early celebration of the 30th anniversary of the day I first met my wife :good:

Can`t wait, it will be a hoot...........might even take the wife too !

The last of the romantics :good: Congrats on the 30 years dude :yes: Out standing!!!!

:lol: