What do you really hate/frightens you?

Carbonrocket

dark water or water at night or any water that i can't see into. i don't know why, i've never had anybad expieriance with water or anything it just freaks me out.

im the same mate, i think it not knowing whats down there, i could never swim in the river or lake district when i was a kid, thats what frightens me, and i hate GORDON R, :lol::lol::lol::good:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless fact, and average person in a lifetime consumes at least 15 spiders in their sleep.

Those of you that cant breath through their noses and mouth breath at night (me included) likely to be 3 times higher..................

that's why i am a fine figure of a man all that protein

THE MISSES when we argue i sleep with one eye open :lol::lol:

I somtimes just randomly seem scared when im on my own outside in the dark wierd ino. but im all nervous and i have my knife out my pocket ready to get anything that comes near me

Must be with all that **** on the telly

a 14 year old with a knife in his pocket, doesnt sound rite to me mate, why do you carry a knife, and how big is the blade,

:lol: Dying....and no-one giving a ****..........

me too...not so much the fact that no one cares, i couldn't care less.

i don't want to be famous or anything but i definately dont just want to faid into history. i don't care what people remember me for as long as they remeber me :lol:

Edited by Taff Mason

Two things I missed on my first post.

First;

As a triathlete I sometimes swim in open water.

I dont like being able not to see the bottom and I really HATE with no doubt swimming through weed.

Touching it, looking at it through my goggles as I swim past it. I normally close my eyes and thrash my arms for a few seconds.

I can stand in weed in water but will freak when my face is in the water looking down at it.

I feel as though it is going to grab me and pull me down.

Second;

Cliffs, just sudden drops! they do not scare or frighten me at all in fact much the opposite. I have to stay back from cliff edges as I feel a strong urge to jump, head first. Like a bird to try and fly. My dad used to take me to quarries in Germany when I was younger and I remember throwing rocks off the edges and counting how long different sizes took to hit the bottom. Bridges, watching how the wind alters the drop of various items as I chuck them off. Where heavy and light items fall.

Carbon

I think Sweepy has a new fear.

Its called fixing things around the house :blush:

Sweepy dearest

Yes it would be nice to have a water feature.

It would be even better if it was outside. :blush:

Oooooooo i think Mrs Sweepy has got her bitchy hat on today :good:

I would stop all his home time privileges

But i dont think he would see that as punishment. :blush:

xxxxSuzy

I think Sweepy has a new fear.

Its called fixing things around the house :blink:

Sweepy dearest

Yes it would be nice to have a water feature.

It would be even better if it was outside. :oops:

Oooooooo i think Mrs Sweepy has got her bitchy hat on today :P

I would stop all his home time privileges

But i dont think he would see that as punishment. :yes:

xxxxSuzy

Too bad i am on the other side of the pond as i could hook you up with a spectacular water fixture :good: I have the hands of a god-VIKING god :yes:

I have many dislikes. To name a few - People with white bits in corner of their mouth, usually accompanied by crusty Pee stains on their trousers (hence I always check my trousers for crusty pee stains when the other half tells me I have white bits in the corner of my mouth). I don't mind spiders but those big hairy Mo' Fu' Spiders that run all "crazy-like" totally give me the willies (metaphorically speaking).

My only real fear is connected with flying. I don't really have a fear of flying, it's more a fear of the plane crashing (with me in it) that gets my palms all sweaty. I mean, having all that time to contemplate whats about to happen as you hurtle towards the ground in excess of 500 mph really freaks me out. Women screaming, children crying. Must be like having the family round for Christmas. :sick: