Actress sort for 'Jade the musical'

Dr W

Just seen this on Yahoo news.

I had to check my calender to make sure it wasn't 1st April.

I almost want to see this just to see had bad this could possibly be.

(P.S don't bother adding to this thread if you just want to say how much you hated her etc etc, that's been done to excess already)

Gail Porter, perhaps?

:yes: God forbid a member of your family loses their hair through cancer treatment. I know Gail Porter has'nt got cancer,but i think enough pw members posted that they had lost loved ones to cancer,myself included (during the jade goody topics)to lay off the cancer jokes, thanks jon :D

im not ridiculing her personally, what gets me (and id think most other sane people) is the fact that shes now being treated like a new princess di or mother teresa. a musical about her life :D

edit - and i should add that i doubt the twits who are making this musical are doing it because they gave two damns about her. just trying to jump on the jade bandwagon and get some cash,

Edited by babbyc1000

Seems to me it's all a bit over the top. She was an everyday kinda bird who wasn't anything special. She wasn't without her faults, like none of us are. But a musical about her life? Come on! Let's touch on reality here. Ok, she had second thoughts and possibly made ammends for her comments in her second bout of BB but the thing is 1 in 3 or us will know someone who is/has sufferred with cancer throughout our lives.

Personally, I've know 2 people to have been diagnosed woth Cancer. One with lung cancer who was diagnosed too late and it had spread to the rest of her body, including her brain. To see someone you care about look at you and not recognise you is something I never want to exprience first hand.

The other was diagnosed with breast cancer. My book keeper. She has 2 young boys and she's been with me 7 years now. She was diagnosed with it 1 month after she kicked her old man out for cheating on her. She's an absolute brick and I think the world of her (after my Other Half) but I wouldn't think for one moment a musical will be made out of either of their lives.

Just seen this on Yahoo news.

I had to check my calender to make sure it wasn't 1st April.

I almost want to see this just to see had bad this could possibly be.

(P.S don't bother adding to this thread if you just want to say how much you hated her etc etc, that's been done to excess already)

She is one of the reasons I know dislike the country I once loved so much, good for nothing woman.

it was tragic that a young person as Jade Goody died of cancer as quite a lot of young people have ,but i dont think she warrants a musical or show to be made about her life

She is one of the reasons I know dislike the country I once loved so much, good for nothing woman.

B) and :) , but i dont want to get into the whole jade goody thing again, the sooner she is forgoton the better, jade who?