Ferrets & the lovely Eve

Stealth Stalker

I had a party at the weekend & a mate turned up with a new lady, it turns out the lovely 21 year old Eve from Hartlepool loves ferrets & country sports, so guess who spent most of the evening down the garden in the ferrets shed with her :lol:

DSC01729-2-1.jpg

My Mrs was none to pleased. But with pins like those do you blame me :good:

SS

Cor! Blimey! What a corker! :good:

Don't suppose you managed to get anymore pics did you? Look like it could have been a very warm evening. I'm surprised you didn't ask her if you could hang her coat for her.

And that's going to be on my mind for the rest of the day - what IS she wearing underneath that coat?

Don't suppose you managed to get anymore pics did you? Look like it could have been a very warm evening. I'm surprised you didn't ask her if you could hang her coat for her.

And that's going to be on my mind for the rest of the day - what IS she wearing underneath that coat?

More ferrets ? :lol::lol::D

I had a party at the weekend & a mate turned up with a new lady, it turns out the lovely 21 year old Eve from Hartlepool loves ferrets & country sports, so guess who spent most of the evening down the garden in the ferrets shed with her :lol:

DSC01729-2-1.jpg

My Mrs was none to pleased. But with pins like those do you blame me :good:

SS

Is it my eyes or does she have uneven knees? is this from kneeling on your bench in the shed? :lol:

In the words of Paul Daniels ....."not a lot"

Just for you Doc :lol:

DSC01728.jpg

A mate of mine had to leave early due to his Mrs getting the hump cos he spent more time chatting to Eve :lol:

In the words of Paul Daniels ....."not a lot"

Just for you Doc :D

DSC01728.jpg

A mate of mine had to leave early due to his Mrs getting the hump cos he spent more time chatting to Eve :lol:

Why do women go like that? Mine's the same. In fact, I can offer an answer here to my own question - they're all mad!

Much appreciated for the other pic :good: I'll save the pic and hide it in my secret docs folder so the OH doesn't come across it :D

Err... not wanting to push my luck but did you, er... manage to sneak a pic with her... (cough!) coat off? Just by chance? Not to worry if you didn't, just would be totally cool if you did, that's all. :lol:

How, how, how did you get away with taking pics of her with your missus around? :D

I suppose you used the old one of " would you like a photo of you and the ferrets", :sly:

but that would only work for the coat on, what would you say to get the coat off? :lol:

Got it !!! You would say the "ferrets need body heat or they will get cold out here". :good:

If i went round taking photos of bits of fluff at parties i'd end up under the patio i think.

:lol::D:D

Is it my eyes or does she have uneven knees? is this from kneeling on your bench in the shed? :hmm:

I reckon with that coat, and some imagination, she was the "Evening Entertainment" booked for his birthday on the 8th :no:

Am I right? :yp:

Rgds D2D

• 1 month later...

The lovely Eve came round today to pick up her 2 ferret kitts, it was a shame the weather wasn't as hot as it has been :good:

DSC00223.jpg

My mate remarked how "they liked it in there" & I couldn't help me self & came back with " I think I'd like it in there as well" :bye2:

She was over the moon with her 2 little stinkers & I've left it open for her to come out ferretting with me in the winter :yes:

SS