How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2015

ollie

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've shot over 4000 pigeons this year? How did you manage that?

hi motty. understand your concern. my first post said adding up my reciepts from the game dealer that was from me and my mate i couldnt seperate who shot what so put that in since then only my score has been added. i thought pw was interested in how many birds were getting shot for some kind of census but after reading some of the posts i realised it was personal counts. but i still see some people post me and my mate. i am still not sure what to do. this week i am posting 25 to total 4108 my mate shot 111 on tuesday 57 wednesday 12 friday and 15 saturday he shoots 7 days a week i usually shoot 2 to 3 days over approxamatley 6500 acres of various farms.

hi motty. understand your concern. my first post said adding up my reciepts from the game dealer that was from me and my mate i couldnt seperate who shot what so put that in since then only my score has been added. i thought pw was interested in how many birds were getting shot for some kind of census but after reading some of the posts i realised it was personal counts. but i still see some people post me and my mate. i am still not sure what to do. this week i am posting 25 to total 4108 my mate shot 111 on tuesday 57 wednesday 12 friday and 15 saturday he shoots 7 days a week i usually shoot 2 to 3 days over approxamatley 6500 acres of various farms.

It`s not personal counts it`s the running total shot by all PW members. By not adding your numbers to that total you`re just causing confusion.

New total is now 9235

Edited by Danger-Mouse

It`s not personal counts it`s the running total shot by all PW members. By not adding your numbers to that total you`re just causing confusion.

New total is now 9235

got it... seems i have been stupid. didnt realise its a running total thought it strange a lot of people shooting so many. who adds it up or is it posted somewhere,apoliges to all for the confusion.. for mottys concern we dont allways shoot this many we had an amazing 1st half to the year. we had peas for the 1st time in many years one 120 acre L shaped field had 4 f/lines going to it we could alternate between either end or the middle we shot 4 times a week for about 5 weeks. a lot of our rape was poor with large bare patches that offered consistant shooting.

15 friday afternoon 18 saturday afternoon same line back to the village 2 till 4pm never lets me down. TOTAL 9288 most full of barley from stubble some with wheat and barley and red berries. 1 full of rape 1full of rape seed no idea from where must have been in a barn somwhere. GOT IT RIGHT AT LAST.

15 friday afternoon 18 saturday afternoon same line back to the village 2 till 4pm never lets me down. TOTAL 9288 most full of barley from stubble some with wheat and barley and red berries. 1 full of rape 1full of rape seed no idea from where must have been in a barn somwhere. GOT IT RIGHT AT LAST.

I had every confidence you would!

8 picked flighting this afternoon in half a gale! Not disclosing the amount of empties :no: Total 9486

i shot 5 in the other half of the gale for i am not ashamed to say 30 on a f/line TOTAL 9497 think i have finaly over shot this line the birds still came but took a detour round the only bit of cover available they soon learn