Greetings everyone on pigeon watch. I stumbled across this remarkable site packed full of useful topics, suggestions and ideas. I have spent most of my day reading the interesting topics posted by some very knowledgeable people. I also enjoy the less intense topics for some light reading or giggle.

I am not overly new too the shooting scene, but I wouldn't say I'm hardcore. I tend to shoot for a few weeks to satisfy my adrenaline rush, then put the guns away until I get the urge to take them out again. One of the reasons I joined PW was to see if I could find possibly someone who is from N.Ireland and wouldn't mind me coming along for a shot. I'm very keen to learn and would like to get into the sport deeper. I am willing to travel. I'm sure if someone fits the bill they can drop me a private mail. P.s I have my own shooting gear and guns - 12 gauge, .22 air rifle, .22lr.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more topics and getting to know the regular post PW members.

Stay safe and never tell the wife the price of anything!

Edited by All the gear but no idea

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ;) and the link to the other post for local shooting.

Redditch drop me a private message. I have a friend of the missus lives very close to Coleraine. Only problem I have is convincing the better half to let me stay with her single friend haha interesting conversation that will be....but if the worst come to the worst and I wasn't allowed to stay with another women I wouldn't mind driving up early in the morning. Wouldn't be regular but if the shooting is bad could be worth it. That's if you don't mind putting up with misses from me :) drope your details anyway sure and I'll soon let ya know. Just out of interest what pests do you have to shoot?

Euget123 how far are you away....I do have a tent :)

I hope the wife never sells my gear for the price I told her I paid :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...