Unbelievable

al4x

I'm not usually one for signing up to petitions but this is Gordon taking liberties again. Seems like if you go to court to fight an unjust speeding ticket etc and get cleared you'll then have to pay the costs despite being found innocent. Makes the court system an absolute joke, people will have to accept unjust fines etc as it will be too expensive to fight them :P

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=20842

Edited by al4x

Tony Blair was quite the dictator and got away with it for years, why should Gordon be any different. The innocent have always been **** on and the criminals get away with everything, and that includes the MP's with their expenses, crazy. At least **** Turpin wore a mask, not these gangsters. :P

Bloody Madness :P:yes::lol: I know who I'll be voting for next time round.

I’m with you on this and I issue tickets, this is mindless just another way to tax everyone.

At least you know your money will go to good use, Brown will need a moat of his own. Bloody empire building idiot.

a simple way of getting you to admit / accept every nazi like penalty imposed like a good little controlled sheep, or you pay the bill to get your name cleared? an absolute charter for bent cops this one? they can hit you with anything knowing it would cost dearly if you "objected"

the sooner the rogues in office now are booted out the better, griffin must be laughing his socks off, especially seeing as this has come from "the minister for justice" the lot of them especially jackboot jaqui want stringing up at traitors gate.

KW

I'm not usually one for signing up to petitions but this is Gordon taking liberties again. Seems like if you go to court to fight an unjust speeding ticket etc and get cleared you'll then have to pay the costs despite being found innocent. Makes the court system an absolute joke, people will have to accept unjust fines etc as it will be too expensive to fight them :P

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=20842

Signed it. :yes:

'Bent cops' - jeez how do you manage to get your hate of police into most postings - change your record mate

try changing yours eh!

Does not take a lot of thought to see that ahem dubious charges ie one on one's suddenly become a lot more winable for plod if its going to cost you to fight it even if you WIN, see the relationship now? hmmn probably not. perfectly valid point I feel even if it does upset the sheep.

KW

'Bent cops' - jeez how do you manage to get your hate of police into most postings - change your record mate

and Nick Griffin even i'm impressed that both things managed to get into a post about court charges :P

I try

KW

try changing yours eh!

Does not take a lot of thought to see that ahem dubious charges ie one on one's suddenly become a lot more winable for plod if its going to cost you to fight it even if you WIN, see the relationship now? hmmn probably not. perfectly valid point I feel even if it does upset the sheep.

KW

You're obviously so important that people feel the need to stitch you up - must be some sort of major crim up North who is really really powerful that the whole of your local police force want to chase you to give a ticket................boring

you carn't claim cost's from the crown if you win you pay your own cost's, but if you loose then you have to pay the crown's cost's aswell as your's, same as truck driver's have to fill in a tachograph every time you drive a truck it's a legal document ,which can be used against you in court but you cant use it as defence,its all one sided, **** screwing drivers left right & center with on the spot fine's now no win etherway it wont change no matter who's in govenment we all easy target's if you got driving licence, IT'S CALLED TAX nomatter what you do we all pay :good::good:

You're obviously so important that people feel the need to stitch you up - must be some sort of major crim up North who is really really powerful that the whole of your local police force want to chase you to give a ticket................boring

remind me to put you on my ignore list :good:

KW

I use to think a bent cop was a myth..most of the ones I encounterd were all OK...then I got stoped using a hands free ...cop looked at me ..smiled and said..well we can say you just put that in didnt you..he knew he had made a wrong call but wouldnt let it go ...paid the £60 and took the 3 points ..would have cost me nearly a grand to appeal ..OK so they arnt bent per sey ..but an a**hole like that cost you a fair bit in fine/extra on the insurance and all for 3 years , and for following what I thought was the correct method,but the appeal was just to costly a method ...only joy I got was letting a really smelly wind go when I was just getting out of his car...really was a bad one ..suprised he didnt do me for assult .

Whole thing leaves a bad taste ....not as bad as the one I left him I hope

Edited by PWD

This is straight out of the Sheriff of Nottingham's Guide to Popular Government (along with no retirement, no pension if you do retire, no help with heating for pensioners, no free TV licenses for pensioners, etc. etc. ad nausiem). We're getting all this just because the country needs to replace the money that the jellyfish at Westminster (all parties) haven't got spine to stop the ******* bankers and MPs looting from the national koffers. It makes me seethe. Grrrr.... :lol:

You bet your life I signed.

I use to think a bent cop was a myth..most of the ones I encounterd were all OK...then I got stoped using a hands free ...cop looked at me ..smiled and said..well we can say you just put that in didnt you..he knew he had made a wrong call but wouldnt let it go ...paid the £60 and took the 3 points ..would have cost me nearly a grand to appeal ..OK so they arnt bent per sey ..but an a**hole like that cost you a fair bit in fine/extra on the insurance and all for 3 years , and for following what I thought was the correct method,but the appeal was just to costly a method ...only joy I got was letting a really smelly wind go when I was just getting out of his car...really was a bad one ..suprised he didnt do me for assult .

Whole thing leaves a bad taste ....not as bad as the one I left him I hope

that's exactly the point I tried to make but a few here think its personal thing? its not its just if its wrong its wrong? simple as.

KW