I'd love some shooting

I'd love some shooting on a grouse moor, driven or walked up I don't mind! :good:

Think I've about as much chance as some of the other posts on this section...why don't PW save some space and do away with it??? :blink:

If you get to much i would love a go as well so could you pass on any invites you can't do :good:

Try knocking on doors and asking, thats how I got my 1.96x10^6589 acres of land that I shoot on every other hour. Just last week I knocked a Roe buck out of a tree at least 60 yards up with my .410HMR. Dead before it hit the ground. I was wearing full cammo at the time.

Try knocking on doors and asking, thats how I got my 1.96x10^6589 acres of land that I shoot on every other hour. Just last week I knocked a Roe buck out of a tree at least 60 yards up with my .410HMR. Dead before it hit the ground. I was wearing full cammo at the time.

Libs what was the Roe doing up the tree in the first place :good::good: :blink: :blink:

Ive got a grouse moor and there are so many grouse about this year I was looking for some extra hands to help me take care of them. What luck!

PM me if your interested. Its free by the way.

Pm sent , but it won't be free if you need help getting rid of them there grouse :good:

Ive got a grouse moor and there are so many grouse about this year I was looking for some extra hands to help me take care of them. What luck!

PM me if your interested. Its free by the way.

Thanks fortune82. I'm thinking I could visit for a couple of weeks around Christmas/New Year. Can you do quality (must be quality) bed and breakfast with evening meals? Would that be included in the 'free' bit please? If you have any good looking (must be good looking) sisters or even a youngish mother I might even come for a month! :good:

Isn't it amazing what you can get on PW just for asking the right questions! :welcomeani:

If you have any good looking (must be good looking) sisters or even a youngish mother I might even come for a month! ;)

To shoot them? :good:

Nooooo but can you think of anything better than grouse shooting AND sex! :lol:

As an old mucker of mine says, shooting is very like sex...you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it! :blink:

Thanks fortune82. I'm thinking I could visit for a couple of weeks around Christmas/New Year. Can you do quality (must be quality) bed and breakfast with evening meals? Would that be included in the 'free' bit please? If you have any good looking (must be good looking) sisters or even a youngish mother I might even come for a month! :/

Isn't it amazing what you can get on PW just for asking the right questions! :good:

No sisters or young mother but I do have a pretty Cocker Spaniel (dog) if that floats your boat! B&B is included in the free price as well as 500 cartridges per day. Come on hurry up theyre bloody everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

Libs,i was well impressed with your story,and then realised you are one lying cont.You couldnt have shot a buck last week cos they were out of season.You would have gotten away with it but for that lie. :hmm:

Libs,i was well impressed with your story,and then realised you are one lying cont.You couldnt have shot a buck last week cos they were out of season.You would have gotten away with it but for that lie. :good:

Ah ha you should READ & THINK before posting...the guy lives in West London (so says his profile) and Roe Bucks are still in season here 'last week' QED his story could be true! :rolleyes:

No sisters or young mother but I do have a pretty Cocker Spaniel (dog) if that floats your boat! B&B is included in the free price as well as 500 cartridges per day. Come on hurry up theyre bloody everywhere.

Fortune82...are you making me out to be a perv? Cocker Spaniel indeed, I’m a Lab man!

However without some female company I can’t possibly come (?) for a month. Shootings all very good but one needs other distractions from time to time. Thanks for the offer BTW and if you can better it I’ll reconsider. In the meantime I’m going door knocking as none of this seems to be working in getting me any shooting permissions...I wonder why? :rolleyes: