Right humour me

Mrs Sweepy

So here i sit slighty merry :rolleyes:

And it suddenly hit me . We are now entering a new decade.(i know thats what wine do to you) :o

So come on boys and girls

What was the biggest achievement for you in the last ten years.

I still cant think of mine apart from hitting 40 ???. My god i must be mellowing with old age. :good:

Am sure once my head is not so fuzzy i will remember the last ten years alot better then i do right now.

Either that or i have dementia. :hmm:

xxxhipcupSuzy

Suzy, from your earlier post, I've worked out my quick escape from your bedroom :rolleyes: so that should be good for a few years :hmm:

However, in reality doing a good job for this little bundle (Olivia, in my left arm as I type) is my priority :o :good: Yup.... I want to be a great dad

Edited by malkiserow

Now Mr Cooke you make me feel like i have had a rather lazy last ten years. :wub:;)

Well done on the kickboxing :good:

Think the 90s where my decade.

I became a responsible human (well sort off) :good:

I met Sweepy(reason why i grew up ) :wub:

Settle down (much to parents relief) :wub:

And had my boys.Funny how you think you life is complete.And then you are given another little person to be responsible for. And then it dawns on you your life is only now just beginning .In many ways my boys have been the making of me. :yes:

When i think back over the last ten years . I think of all the new friends i have made . And the ones i have lost . I have lost my nan and auntie This last decade like many familys have been the tough one. lot of tears heartache and worry.But also lots of fun and laughter .And a few added little members to are ever growing family. :yes:

Heres to the next ten years . I have the feeling that this coming decade will be my boys.

So i will quite happy kick off my high heels. find some old granny slippers. And take that back seat and quietly observe as this one takes them both into manhood.

Hopefully it wont be a too bumpy ride. :yes:

xxxxSuzy