kill it cook it eat it

Yorkshire Pudding

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I really do hate it when people go on about the legs moving after they've been killed. I've had a rabbit kick about after a couple of hours of being shot and skinned... They did try to make it clear why it was kicking, but some people just won't accept it.

Oh and I wanted to smash that vegan in the face.

"It is not natural for us to eat meat. Especially not for us to kill"

I bet you any money she has to take vitamin/mineral supplements because of the lack of iron etc in her diet. What an ignorant cow.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I really do hate it when people go on about the legs moving after they've been killed. I've had a rabbit kick about after a couple of hours of being shot and skinned... They did try to make it clear why it was kicking, but some people just won't accept it.

I bet you any money she has to take vitamin/mineral supplements because of the lack of iron etc in her diet. What an ignorant cow.

:good: smashable :good:

You want to kick somebody in because they don't agree with

you?Nothing like giving us a good name on a public forum.

You want to kick somebody in because they don't agree with

you?Nothing like giving us a good name on a public forum.

Actually, yes. Humans have spent thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years evolving from an animal that had an idea to use a stone as a tool, to a population who can solve nearly everything, master flight and split the atom.

Vegans come along, all becuase there is an abundance of food and ignorance is born out of this. This woman thinks she can change the world and quite honestly it'll do more harm than good.

If a vegan tried to survive hundreds of years ago, I believe that natural selection would run its course.

Just in case you wondered, I do avoid all contact with veggies and vegans.

Vegans (in my opinion) usually have an almost arrogant opinion, with the likes of the comment mentioned above about milking cows, there is usually no evidence to support thier arguments and in reality they want the whole world holding hands singing combaya.....which just isn't possible, we need to eat meat.

it's similar to the greenpeace thing where they attack oil rigs....how do they get there??? by a diesel oil driven boat.....and i bet when the weather is bad they don't use turnips to heat their houses.....

Regards,

Gixer

Jainism has been around for thousands of years they're

strict vegans

Yes but the majority of the human race have been meat eaters (and thrived) and have been round for between 3 and 3.6 million years....(although not a homo-sapien it is thought to have been a direct relation)

Edited by gixer1

Interestingly I read a report that pointed at the fact humans not only eat meat but eat ccoked meet is responsable for the development of the human brain over an evolutional period. This is because the body can absorb more protein from cooked meet than raw. The brain needs a good protein source to develop.

Dave

most of the vegetarians that i know are quite reasonable people,and have more in common with us because they have made a concious decision about where their food is coming from.we have more to worry about from the people who dont care where their food comes from as long as they dont have to see it or get their hands dirty.as with all media they only focus on people from extreme points of view,it makes better viewing.as for me im off to the farm this evening with my 11 year old daughter to pick out the christmas turkey[it will still be running around],do the necesary and bring home an oven ready turkey.me and my daughter have genuine pride in knowing how our xmas dinner was reared,killed and brought to the table,it tastes so much better :good::good::lol:

Watching this on iplayer,

Frankly its just making me irritated watching it. Whilst ive got nothing against people having their own views/not eating meat. I do feel like the human race has gone horribly wrong when people find it offensive to kill/consume animals, especially given how well its done these days.

How well its done would be my only query,

I've just watched it and I have no problem at all eating meat and those turkeys were a prime example of how to do it in the best way possible. It glossed over the lower end of the market very fast but certainly my only reservations would be with the factory farmed birds and having been round a few bernard Mathews processing placts and seen piles of birds that died in transit to the plants thats the side that needs working on and I have no interest in eating his turkey twizlers etc. My turkey comes from a local farmer I shoot with rears 200 birds a year killed on the farm and we pick it up can't get better than that

just watched it,i also got a bit irritated especialy with the antis comments "its not natural to eat meat" .Dont get me wrong because everyone is entitled to there veiw but what makes it natural to only eat vegatables.And i bet all her black eyeliner was at some point put on some animals face (dont know if they do stuff like that anymore so correct me if im wrong!!) It was good to see that tellivised in full as i belive that all who eat meat should understand how it got to there table and that it is not born in a plastic packet outside tescos warehouse!! My 8 year old was quite happy watching it to ,so an hour well spent ............rant over :good::good: