How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Hrrrm :look: How very, very dare you!? You bottled it today, knew you was onto a hiding? pretendend that you couldnd make it!

Then come on, Bleating events stopped you attending?:no: Hrrrm? you arent from Daaaarn Saaarf! are you?:P:lol::P:no:

:P:hmm: :o Thats the last time I make a donation to help the aged :o

I've never been so insulted in my life :o well I have but still :o

Your also going on my "People to beat and teabag at Conniston tommorrow" :P

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:look: :lol::P Thats the last time I make a donation to help the aged :no:

I've never been so insulted in my life :no: well I have but still :P

Your also going on my "People to beat and teabag at Conniston tommorrow" :P

Hah Hah, Young teabagger.! I aint going tommow!! so thwere!!

How Graham Stirzacker wants to cover great distances to shoot at several grounds in differant counties the same day beats me!,he shot the English A/R

at Nottingham first then travelled all the way down to Weston Wood :look: I believe he was in second place at Nottingham with a terrific 95 :P

that was a amazing score! :no: Mind you if he had been on our squad he would have gone Daaan as well :no: my brill jokes would have got him :lol:

How Graham Stirzacker wants to cover great distances to shoot at several grounds in differant counties the same day beats me!,he shot the English A/R

at Nottingham first then travelled all the way down to Weston Wood :P I believe he was in second place at Nottingham with a terrific 95 :no:

that was a amazing score! :P Mind you if he had been on our squad he would have gone Daaan as well :P my brill jokes would have got him :no:

They're jokes Jim, but not as we know it :lol:

I'm up then. Bacon butty darn the Norf 'n Sarf. Kettle on.

Dusted the cobwebs off the trusty fowling piece and ready for the off :look:

Caerwys today, :look: :no: very poor with only a 53/100 :P , met mag-men, young Jay whipped me ar*e with a 61 (I think) :lol: Well done young man, impressed quite a few people today :P shooting with your dads gun an all :no:

Edited by Paul223

Funny old game :lol:

Coniston was quite a good shoot, quite a bit tougher than the equivalent one last year.

I started on fire but threw it away on the second half, mind games again :look:

Scores on the doors from PW chaps, some might not be 100% accurate :

Claybuster - 91 Top stuff chap :hmm:

Beretta - 88 Good going B :o

Anni - 80 Great stuff chap, good steady shooting :P :o :yes:

Paulos - 76 ******* students :P

Chard - 75 :hmm::P:sly::P:no:

Timps - 74 Shot some stands very well :yes:

100milesaway - 67ish Steady stuff from Auntie :o

Whiskeymac - 60 Well done Scott, nice score on a bit of a tricky course :o

Kegworth tomorrow, see if I can keep my head on for a full 100 birds :no:

Edited by Chard

Good shooting guys, I shot Shugborough, started like a train straighted first 3, 8 bird stands then 9x10 on stand 1, then wheels fell off

big time, missing lots of easy birds, finished with a 74. I was that miffed I would have sold the gun there and then. Deep Gloom. :good:

Good shooting guys, I shot Shugborough, started like a train straighted first 3, 8 bird stands then 9x10 on stand 1, then wheels fell off

big time, missing lots of easy birds, finished with a 74. I was that miffed I would have sold the gun there and then. Deep Gloom. :good:

It's shooting with Trotsky that does that to you :good:

Kiss of death. :good:

Scores on the doors from PW chaps, some might not be 100% accurate :

Claybuster - 91 Top stuff chap :good:

Beretta - 88 Good going B :good:

Anni - 80 Great stuff chap, good steady shooting :good: :good: :yes:

Paulos - 76 ******* students :good:

Chard - 75 :hmm::oops::sly::good: :good:

Timps - 74 Shot some stands very well :yes:

100milesaway - 67ish Steady stuff from Auntie :good:

Whiskeymac - 60 Well done Scott, nice score on a bit of a tricky course :good:

Kegworth tomorrow, see if I can keep my head on for a full 100 birds :good:

Cracking effort all round today by the PW Northern Contingent :yes:

Timps - 74 Shot some stands very well :good:

can you remind me of these stands of which you speak as I am sure I shot them all with an amazing degree of incompetence lol....... I am strangely happy about the score today as I shot the beginning of the course very very badly so was surprised I ended up with the score I did, I thought I was at least 15 or so down compared to chard and anni ..... I am defo doing Kegworth tomorrow now :good:

Caerwys today, :good::oops: very poor with only a 53/100 :good: , met mag-men, young Jay whipped me ar*e with a 61 (I think) :good: Well done young man, impressed quite a few people today :sly: shooting with your dads gun an all :good:

The boy done well all things considerd today :yes: Not what were used to that :hmm: seemed alot of in your face stuff but we enjoyed it :good:

Paul a 53 on that course is not to bad mate so well done :good: i will now have to find some fibre wad shells i like :yes: Hull pro one seem to ring a bell :yes: Beretta will pm me i he is kind enouth ;)

Funny old game

Coniston was quite a good shoot, quite a bit tougher than the equivalent one last year.

I started on fire but threw it away on the second half, mind games again

Scores on the doors from PW chaps, some might not be 100% accurate

Claybuster - 91 Top stuff chap

Beretta - 88 Good going B

Anni - 80 Great stuff chap, good steady shooting :good: :good:

Paulos - 76 ******* students

Chard - 75 Timps - 74 Shot some stands very well100milesaway - 67ish Steady stuff from Auntie

Whiskeymac - 60 Well done Scott, nice score on a bit of a tricky course :

Kegworth tomorrow, see if I can keep my head on for a full 100 birds :good:

Some nice scores there chaps keep it up :good:

can you remind me of these stands of which you speak as I am sure I shot them all with an amazing degree of incompetence lol....... I am strangely happy about the score today as I shot the beginning of the course very very badly so was surprised I ended up with the score I did, I thought I was at least 15 or so down compared to chard and anni ..... I am defo doing Kegworth tomorrow now :good:

You and Anni both shot the second half quite well, whereas I lost the plot :good:

Good to see you're up for Kegworth. If you want to pile in with us, get round to mine at about 8:15 ish :good:

Edited by Chard

You and Anni both shot the second half quite well, whereas I lost the plot :good:

Good to see you're up for Kegworth. If you want to pile in with us, get round to mine at about 8:15 ish :good:

Chard, save your money and come and have a 100 birds at doveridge for £20 (members price 2 me) I bet you dont have anything to eat there as it should come with a government warning :good::good::good:

Was a good shoot today at Connisiton, Good to see lots of familiar faces :good:

I started off ok but did badly on 2 stands :good: the tower over head and supprisingly the Rabbit that I had the better of to start with but had a no bird and then missed the next rabbit and was so peeved with that I missed the incomer :good:

Still getting back into the 682 but she's starting to settle down nicely. although I did watch a bloke shooting a semi auto and got withdrawl symtoms :good:

Roll on Benelli :good:

Chard set off like a freight train but something happened when the sun hit him when he came out of them woods :sly: still was exellent shooting to start a game off with :good:

Timps did ok but not upto his usual standards, all them one's and two's dropping has to stop :oops:

Watched a guy in front of me make the biggest meal I have ever seen someone take over a stand of clays :good: ******* unbeleivable. Just get in there and pull the ******* trigger :good:

Well shot Northern Hoard :good: and well shot JayMag :good:

Chard, save your money and come and have a 100 birds at doveridge for £20 (members price 2 me) I bet you dont have anything to eat there as it should come with a government warning :good::good::good:

I think we're locked into comp mode now, K :good:

We were talking about Doveridge on the way home, though, so we'll be trying to do a bit more there in future.

You're not a Kegworth fan, then? :good: :good: :good:

Very enjoyable day at Coniston today and nice to finally meet Auntie and Paul.

Beretta shot well as always as did Auntie. Paul seemed cheesed off with his score but I'd take his score (and talent) anyday. :good:

Oh and Harry must now be a Pigeonwatch Northern Contingent official mascot, I hope the powers that be get him a shirt made up for the North/South shoot. :good:

Watched a guy in front of me make the biggest meal I have ever seen someone take over a stand of clays :good: ******* unbeleivable. Just get in there and pull the ******* trigger :good:

Must ave bin a father & son from ur neck of the woods god knows how he wipes his *** he must look at that 3 times before he pulls the chain :good::good:

Well,

Shot 18/25 DTL today.....was going well till the auto started playing up.....24g carts struggle a bit in it... :good:

21/25 Skeet.....gutted.....missed 3 birds on stand 2... :good: and 1 on stand 6..... :good:

oh well its sporting next week.... more practice... :good:

shaun