Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape

agusta

I have enjoyed it lots :unsure:

The only thing that knocks it for me was the jumping and firing guns into the air, they may well have not had a bullet or shot loaded but don't believe that bit was positive for shooting. Numpties watching with no knowledge of shooting may assume we do the same in the UK.

Jon.

I quite like what I have seen so far,have it on Sky+. As above though the swearing is bad. I dont think he has Tourettes' Syndrome so he is being massively disrespectful to the Indians. I work with a few and they dont swear so I tend not to swear around them,especially f words. I will have to watch in 10 minute spells because it is cringeworthy the way he is treating them. He is a great chef but his behaviour is a chavvy affectation.

I agree a lot of is scripted and of course he is acting, but then so is Top Gear but it is still entertaining (hope that isn't news to anyone)

I enjoyed it, I likes the way he got involved and didn't wimp out of trying anything, and I got the impression he was hugely impressed by them, as was Kevin McCloud in his documentary.

I quite like what I have seen so far,have it on Sky+. As above though the swearing is bad. I dont think he has Tourettes' Syndrome so he is being massively disrespectful to the Indians. I work with a few and they dont swear so I tend not to swear around them,especially f words. I will have to watch in 10 minute spells because it is cringeworthy the way he is treating them. He is a great chef but his behaviour is a chavvy affectation.

Couldn't agree more, he seemed to think ridiculing the guy who was collecting the Toddy sap was particularly funny. Total chav.

I would have liked to have watched it but old Ramsey is so over exposed on TV of late. We've had his latest run of the F Word, endless repeats of USA kitchen nightmares, another series of hell's kitchen USA. Don't get me wrong, I have some admiration for the bloke and what he's achieved (albeit seems to mostly down to his father in laws business acumen than his) but come on Gordon, give us a break!

Even the chavs can turn off the swearing when up in court or being interviewed at the dole office. He could too but treats the Indians with contempt.They know fine well what he is saying and that it is for broadcast in the UK.He is a really bad ambassador despite being a genius.

Even the chavs can turn off the swearing when up in court or being interviewed at the dole office. He could too but treats the Indians with contempt.They know fine well what he is saying and that it is for broadcast in the UK.He is a really bad ambassador despite being a genius.

lets not go that far :unsure:

I cringed a lot when he told that Indian girl she was a "pain in the ****" :unsure: