NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

Get with the justgiving donations chaps.

Well done to Cranners - looks like a hard earned twenty he's given over to the cause :good:

Incredible isn't it..........Cranners does actually have a sense of humour, after all this time on the forum, perhaps he's had a bumber day issuing parking tickets ? :good:

Cat.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on him - but looks as though you're showing us how it should be done

Will Bazza be putting one of his Zoo animals up for the charity auction ? Snake anyone ?

By the way he left a very honest comment on the Justgiving page, he is a big softy at heart :good::):good:

The only date I could do is 29th May, I have a Company do already booked and paid for on the 27th. :good:

I'm just hoping the 29th May doesn't clash with the Belgium Compak Grand Prix that I shoot every year..!! :)

Whatever happens, I will be supporting the day. :good:

Cat.

Oh , come on cat ,what could be more important than spanking the northern monkeys ? any way you may be able to win something at the north v south shoot as there will be plenty of us helping you out .

Harnser .

Oh , come on cat ,what could be more important than spanking the northern monkeys ? any way you may be able to win something at the north v south shoot as there will be plenty of us helping you out .

Harnser .

Harnsers going to spank the monkey :good::good:

UPDATE -

Q - What are the auction / raffle prizes ?

A - So far -

** A prize sponsored / donated by Pigeonwatch **

** A days clay coaching in the North West donated by a PW member **

** £200.00 towards a prize donated by a PW member **

** A rare collectible gun donated by a PW member **

** A hand made priest made and donated by Bazooka Joe **

** 2 Rifle Bags made and donated by Bazooka Joe **

** Proper Trophy Silver Plated donated by Neil of Clearcut Engraving **

** SAF-T-PLUGS donated for raffle by MC **

** Copy of Attack State Red signed by Colonel Richard Kemp donated by a PW member **

** 250 shotgun cartridges donated by MSC Joinery Design **

** A hand turned English hardwood priest made and donated by Malkiserow **

** 250 shotgun cartridges donated by Navigator Travel Insurance **

** 12 x 8 Framed colour pastal portrait of your dog/pet/horse/cat etc which will be created and donated by jmc1981 **

Plenty more in the pipeline (oo-er) keep the donations and suggestions coming please chaps.

I am just about to get the company plastic out to take the JustGiving to over £250.00, I cant wait to

see Markio in the pretty dress I will be choosing. :good::good:

Help us to get Markio in the dress by donating a small amount here - http://www.justgiving.com/pigeonwatch

Right now im off nights ive got chance to ring round.ive been appointed as the midlands massive rep by ME.

so far ive got 4 members of the midlands massive ready and willing for the cause.ill have a few more soon.

oh and MAY is best for me.

May is good for me but can do both :good::good: Watch out Sparkie that makes 5 of us, at this rate we`ll need a mini bus :):yes::)

Edited by scifiden

OK chaps, let's keep this moving on :blink:

Anyone else still to give me their dates ?

I have just provisionally booked TWO dates.

1) 27th March

or

2) 29th May

Please reply in this thread with -

* 27th March please

or

* 29th May please

or

* I can do both dates.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT JUST SAY A DATE FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SAY "I CAN DO BOTH DATES".

I will make a list of the names with dates and we will have to go with the majority.

Chaps,

All the signatures look great, we are giving DAVE K a run for his money now ! Please give the JustGiving page a boost by adding the web address in your signature - something like - PW CHARITY CLAY DAY - DONATE HERE - www.justgiving.com/pigeonwatch

If you are a techie whizzkid and you know how to add it as a link, please do just that and add it as a link !

Thanks

Matt

Looks like Markio's going in a skirt then - who's taking their cameras

Not many Biggy!!! :good::good:

I have tried to get him to up the ante by offering to wear stockings and suspenders if it reaches £500.00... :blink: