NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you live in the middle, who do you shoot for??

Or can we have a neutral territories team, and then just at the end we can all jump on to the winning side.

If you live in the middle you can bat for both sides :rolleyes::blush:

If you live in the middle you can bat for both sides :rolleyes::blush:

id prefer to bat for the other side to be honest!!(no not that one, the other, or was it that one... forget it, i will bat for the opposite side to you)??!! :lol: :lol:

Edited by ph5172

There is a map here - http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...st&p=969312

You are with the losers Northern Monkeys :lol::blush:

After checking with the adjudicator on an expanding map, i actually fall into the South, but am willing to Bat for any team as i have houses on both sides! (but the 'Northern' one has running water so does it count as being in the North, and the 'Southern' one doesnt have any Pink walls so isnt really South) I think in terms of fairness we should let Mrs S decide what side i should bat for and convert me if appropriate!! :rolleyes:

After checking with the adjudicator on an expanding map, i actually fall into the South, but am willing to Bat for any team as i have houses on both sides! (but the 'Northern' one has running water so does it count as being in the North, and the 'Southern' one doesnt have any Pink walls so isnt really South) I think in terms of fairness we should let Mrs S decide what side i should bat for and convert me if appropriate!! :rolleyes:

You own two houses, you must be from the south then!

I have heard it said about you ........... batting for the other side when the urge takes you :blush:

The wise words of Mungler are:

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"(1)

(1) Credit to big Abe Lincoln etc.

Book the ******* date for the love of god. Yeah that's it, just ******* do it. Nike-tastic. Just ******* do it.

You can have my £50 anyways.

Once I know the date I will move my diary accordingly. If there is something truly immovable then it will be a wedding or a funeral. If not, it can be moved.

Obviously anyone who can't attend the chosen date will have to have the tag "Site Bum Bandit" glued forever to their user name and underneath their Avatar.

Simples.

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"(1)

Book the ******* date for the love of god. Yeah that's it, just ******* do it. Nike-tastic. Just ******* do it.

Once I know the date I will move my diary accordingly. If there is something truly immovable then it will be a wedding or a funeral. If not, it can be moved.

Obviously anyone who can't attend the chosen date will have to have the tag "Site Bum Bandit" glued forever to their user name and underneath their Avatar.

Simples.

Did you mean to say I can do both dates ? :rolleyes::lol:

We are getting somewhere now. :lol:

EDIT: Yesterday I was getting loads of PM's about the dates and today the majority of people can do both dates. :blush:

Nowt as queer as folk (apart from Suffolk folk who are REALLY queer)

Simples.

Chard will probably say he can't make it now even if he can :rolleyes::blush::lol: :lol:

Did you mean to say I can do both dates ? :rolleyes::lol:

We are getting somewhere now. :lol:

EDIT: Yesterday I was getting loads of PM's about the dates and today the majority of people can do both dates. :blush:

Nowt as queer as folk (apart from Suffolk folk who are REALLY queer)

Mate, the dates change on a daily basis, I can't keep up.

The longer away the more chance of better weather and people moving anything in the way.

Pick a date and be damned, as they say.

Nike it.

Book it and they will come......

If they don't then they become the "Site benders" (or the like)

Edited by Mungler

Do either of your houses have a "yard" if so you are Northern.

If you have a front or back garden then you are southern.