Valentines

starlight32

Mine has booked a romantic weekend.......... Mountaineering, orienteering and advanced ice pick and crampon skills in the lakes........great......not

I keep asking her about where here tampon skills are at at present and she hasnt clicked yet.

Don't stand too close to the edge you know what Janine did to poor old Barry

Chard, you are such the ladies man! There is no way I would have the balls to set something like that up..

Myself, I have a table booked at a nice little place near us, taxis sorted, and a handmade card on the books. I really want to impress Mrs. Wookie. She's worth it!

100 bird registered at Llandegla for me :yes::lol:???:no:

The only man who wears the trousers on Pigeonwatch.....................

Mine has booked a romantic weekend.......... Mountaineering, orienteering and advanced ice pick and crampon skills in the lakes........great......not

I keep asking her about where here tampon skills are at at present and she hasnt clicked yet.

Sound interesting but a lot of hard work, Only time I use an ice pick is to break up the ice in a freezer

A card and a nice meal out somewhere for the Mrs and me. Never bother with flowers or presents. All way overpriced for a week before.

Nice thought, Good point on holding back on the flowers if you are buying them, but you will normally find some discarded daffs with enough life in the corner of the local graveyard

Chard, you are such the ladies man! There is no way I would have the balls to set something like that up..

Myself, I have a table booked at a nice little place near us, taxis sorted, and a handmade card on the books. I really want to impress Mrs. Wookie. She's worth it!

Going over the top on the first bit. Make sure the homemade card in no more than a folded piece of A4 filled in with marker pen..........

It looks like chard is the winner the ultimate epitaph of the modern Northerner. This post was a test to eke out pigeonwatch soppyness..........

I wonder what the Essex mob will be doing?:huh:

Edited by starlight32