Deadliest catch skipper dies...

mr lee

Thats a big blow for the two sons, despite all the shouting you could tell the three of them were really close.

One of my favorite moments wa when Phil made straining noises on the tannoy as his youngest lifted a coil of rope back into the pot, its the sort of thing my old man would have done.

very sad :good: but a couple of series ago he had serious problems when a blood clot passed through his heart almost killing him and he was told then that it may happen again....

shaun...

Unfortunately, he carried on smoking and drinking red bull. Sad to hear, great bloke.

He was a hard man alright, but he had a big heart. I would have felt safe on his boat on those horrid seas. He had charisma, style. Wonder if they have a web site where we could offer our condolences???

RIP Big man.

CORNELIAMARIE.COM

Website has crashed though sadly or being taken offline for a while...

Or on discovery..

http://blogs.yourdiscovery.com/discovery-n...-taken-ill.html

Edited by mr lee

He was a hard man alright, but he had a big heart. I would have felt safe on his boat on those horrid seas. He had charisma, style. Wonder if they have a web site where we could offer our condolences???

RIP Big man.

Go onto the discovery site and it will take you there and you can leave a message to the two sons and crew or look on the face book site. Bad news to hear about him :good::ernyha: bet it is going to hit the rest of the boats hard as he was well like