jamie bulger

pyr8

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on of this kiddies murderers is back in nick for breaching his release conditions.should never have been allowed to see the light of day again.

Does anything suprise you nowadays? The justice system is a complete joke, they spent 8 years in prison for killing a child, shoulda kept them in prison along with all the other prisoners and let the cons sort them out.

Presumably he was also considered to be no longer a danger to the public and unlikely to do something similar again!?

The guy put batteries in a kids mouth (one he didnt even know or have cause to want to hurt) then beat him with fists, feet, rocks, bricks and a 22lb iron bar....the minds boggles he should be in an asylum not a prison broken britain indeed

Presumably he was also considered to be no longer a danger to the public and unlikely to do something similar again!?

If you read some of the reports in the press, one of the police officers assigned to the little scote says i thought he had reformed and was in my opinion not likely to commit any more crime - he/they killed a 4 year boy ***,they should never have been allowed out to commit any more crime in the first place

This countries justice system is a ******* joke

my mate was a prison officer n trust me they make sure every1 knows who they are inside

I agree with that, mates wife is also one and stuff she tells me would make your feet curl ( good on em i say) - the officers also love it when it kicks off as they get a chance to give back a little pain :good:

is it an accident if you are speeding though, i know its another can of worms but the fact is if you take another life whether intentionally or not are you any better than a 10 year old child who copies something from a film / computer game they have played. After all you know its wrong to speed a lot more as an adult than a child who is impressionable from films and the likes

oh so no one ever breaks the speed limit

if someone is killed through speeding then yes it is a tragic accident as for being left to rot for ever in jail cant say but if that was the case would it mean you would never break the speed limit?

dont think the case for speeding and what they did to jamie bulger can be compared

All the usual knee jerk carp.

Both those young men when released had a chance to lead normal lives. Many are not aware that if you are "on Licence" you can be returned to complete your sentence for any crime ie motoring, drunk in a public place in fact anything at all.

Do you think that the members of this Forum are typical of society? I mean take the shooting out of our lives how are we different. We are all capable of minor transgressions.

I personally did not support their release, but that is the law.

is it an accident if you are speeding though, i know its another can of worms but the fact is if you take another life whether intentionally or not are you any better than a 10 year old child who copies something from a film / computer game they have played. After all you know its wrong to speed a lot more as an adult than a child who is impressionable from films and the likes

Yep. Hopefully, while inside he would have been taught to understand why what he/they did was so terribly wrong and also have undergone continual psychiatric assessment. Consequently, it's going to be interesting to see what he did to end up back inside: IF we're ever told.