I am the only one

Blunderbuss

I can't be bothered with it either. Been to two football matches in my life, when I was a kid, Hendon (local team) v Showbiz XI and got beaten up by the local yobbos and a varsity match at Wembley between Oxford & Cambridge because my dad got free tickets and those have been enough for me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This site is quite clearly homophobic and many of the posts are not only insulting, but also break the law. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the term GAY as some sort of derogitory slang term. :P

I`M NOT HOMOWATSITS DONT CARE WHO YOU HAVE SEX WITH AS LONG AS ITS NOT ME :good: WHAT I DO OBJECT TO IS TAKING A WORD FROM OUR LANGUAGE WHICH MEANT `(CAREFREE AND HAPPY)` AND USING IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE NAME FOR A HOMOSEXUAL `(A PERSON ATTRACTED TO A MEMBER OF THE SAME SEX)

MY CHILDREN CANT BE GAY ANYMORE, AS THEY ARE ACCUSED OF COMING OUT???

This site is quite clearly homophobic and many of the posts are not only insulting, but also break the law. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the term GAY as some sort of derogitory slang term. :good:

Here here! The word gay, much loved by the English language in the 1940's and 50's and subsequently destroyed by it's use to describe man love, should be replaced with 'Tip Taster' or 'Stem Licker'. Personally I prefer 'Abomination Of All That Is Right And Proper'. Failing that, a simple 'Poo Pusher' will suffice.

Edited by PaulABF

You gayer :good::P

22 men, chasing a bag of wind in shorts and t-shirts and earning millions of pounds for doing it, **** off! Can they not find a way to actually earn their money?

Too much back scuttling involved in that game for me, eaarly bath... I SAY! I'll stick to me shooting thanks!

This site is quite clearly homophobic and many of the posts are not only insulting, but also break the law. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the term GAY as some sort of derogitory slang term. :good:

I assume you are taking the ****?

Is it illegal to be homophobic? If it is then you had better come and arrest me. It ain't right and it ain't natural.

My opinion and noone elses.

Also,

How can the site be homophobic? It is the members that post not the site.

I prefer riding motorbikes and shooting to football-no contest.I never watch the games on telly unless its the world cup but i dont consider the game or players gay by any means.As for what they earn-take a look at ****** like johnathon ross-now theres a talentless waste of our licence fee.At the end of the day its horses for courses-maybe footballers think that sitting in a hegdge for hours on end just to mechanically remove a pigeons feathers is just a tad weird? :good:

At the end of the day its horses for courses-maybe footballers think that sitting in a hegdge for hours on end just to mechanically remove a pigeons feathers is just a tad weird?

i bet they do. but what do they know. there gay :good::P:D

I have zero interest in football, that said many football fans have zero interest in shooting and my other hobbies. Live and let live so far as i'm concerned.

As for BBC being taken over for football at times I have a problem (unless England, Wales or Scotland are playing) wheres the shooting coverage?

Jon.

Here here! The word gay, much loved by the English language in the 1940's and 50's and subsequently destroyed by it's use to describe man love, should be replaced with 'Tip Taster' or 'Stem Licker'. Personally I prefer 'Abomination Of All That Is Right And Proper'. Failing that, a simple 'Poo Pusher' will suffice.

I was a very gay young man ,when being gay was being happy and care free , never ,never , a tail gunner .

Harnser .

Love the idea of the game, but hate, hate hate the way it’s been exploited and sold to the ignorant masses for the benefit of business interests – your game has been stolen and most supporters are complicit.

I’ve said it before but I watch football until somebody inexplicably falls over – so never wasted that much time on it.

I count myself as one of the righteous ‘wrong shaped ballers’, however this last Six Nations saw some distinctly questionable ‘early going to ground’ from England and Wales which is worrying for the future. That’s not how we coach it, so where does Monye, Armitage, Byrne et al get these ideas from? Apparently, if you’ve been brought up on it and this is the norm, then it’s what you do.

I don't watch it, so it has no impact on my life at all, I am aware it goes on every week and that is about all.

What I don't like, and it seems I am not alone here, is people standing near my desk at work dripping on endlessly about how 'we' didn't/did do well, or 'you' were lucky etc every Monday morning - being at work on a Monday is bad enough, without having to listen to that as well.

hate watching it on tv but love playing 5 asides until last year i was playing 3 times a week and a full match on a sunday but am getting close to the big 40 and decided to hang the boots up but put it on the tv and a cant watch it a would rather go shooting

I've often wondered why grown men find chasing a ball so interesting? It's good to see so many people here share my opinion that it's a waste of time!

Maybe it would be better if all the teams had to source players that had been born in that county and a dive proven by camera after the match resulted in a season ban?

did you forget to finnish that sentance off sss it should have said

mummy say's i'm special needs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im telling on you :P :P

Miss, Miss, that naughty boy over there said nasty things :good::P:D

Edited by SSS

I don't watch it, so it has no impact on my life at all, I am aware it goes on every week and that is about all.

What I don't like, and it seems I am not alone here, is people standing near my desk at work dripping on endlessly about how 'we' didn't/did do well, or 'you' were lucky etc every Monday morning - being at work on a Monday is bad enough, without having to listen to that as well.

:good::P:D:lol::lol: