BBQ now with added MAN FRIDGE!

MM

Mrs MM was not happy to find out ive been building a man fridge today for my BBQ. Magman heard the wailing wench on the phone before :yes:

Built from scrap bits too good for the bin, i was given a half size fridge for bait, but thought of a better use. :rolleyes: Gave it a nice tiled roof, and it can hold about 50 cans :/

fridge002.jpg

fridge001.jpg

Nice MM but could you make up a outer wooden door to cover up the white plastic? I think it looks out of place a bit, just a sugestion.

im planning on putting a door on, just ran out of timber today. ill do one that falls downwards, and can be locked for the winter. :rolleyes:

Another few weeks Rob, and the weather will be just right. you might be getting a Mrs MM's taxi home :/:yes:

Did you notice the Winchester above the bar? :no:

Edited by MM

im planning on putting a door on, just ran out of timber today. ill do one that falls downwards, and can be locked for the winter. :rolleyes:

Another few weeks Rob, and the weather will be just right. you might be getting a Mrs MM's taxi home :/:yes:

Did you notice the Winchester above the bar? :no:

Cat problem sorted :no:

looks good mart, real exotic

how did you get on with the rat situation at your permission

the farmer is dealing with the indoor one mate, he has taken pro advice :rolleyes: im slowly dealing with the outside one (cheers Brian :/ ) some good sized rats though. :yes:

Hope you have the local fire station on speed dial, those oil lamps look a bit close to the roof :yes:

:/ believe it or not, i thought that one through. I checked it all first and its works fine. only got a few good days on it last year, but if the start of this year is anything to go by, it will take a hammering. :rolleyes:

When's the "Grande Opening" and is it a "Ticket Only" do? :hmm:

Excellent job you have done there, and how thoughtful building something new for the wife to clean and watch you working in!!!! :( :good::hmm:

:lol:

Magman shouted to her over the phone "you should be greatfull, it'll save you getting a slap for not getting beer quick enough" :lol::lol::lol: should have seen her face. :yay:

That looks alright Mart :good:

All you need to do now is move it down south so you get the decent weather to be able to use it. I noticed on the news this morning there is a cloud of volcanic ash hanging over the north.

Not sure how they could tell with all the smog up there :yay: :(

That looks alright Mart :good:

All you need to do now is move it down south so you get the decent weather to be able to use it. I noticed on the news this morning there is a cloud of volcanic ash hanging over the north.

Not sure how they could tell with all the smog up there :yay: :(

Ah, but did they mention it was too high to bother us up here, but it is moving lower and in a SOUTHERNLY direction :hmm:

Cheers for the comments kids, you are all welcome anytime :hmm:

Ah, but did they mention it was too high to bother us up here, but it is moving lower and in a SOUTHERNLY direction :hmm:

Cheers for the comments kids, you are all welcome anytime :(

Do we have to bring our own "Bunny Burgers" and "Beers", and what is the entertainment like - I hope it's a bit more than just showing us the scar from your op! (I bet mines bigger than yours anyway) :good::hmm::yay: