NORTH WIN, DESTROYS THE SOUTH!!

jko

Just back from the Mecca, Hodnet SGround, Where the rain didnt let up untill our last stand,

Congratulations to The Cat, who was high gun with a 91. second place to Claybuster with a 90!

several high scores notably from Beretta, Mr Potter, son of Potter, DSPUK, who all put in + 86

and higher scores. Nice to meet up again with Bazza, Paulos, MC, and the rest of the good guys

off P W. The raffle was brilliant, I dont know the total raised but a quote of £3,000 was mentioned

Thanke LV and MC and the rest of the guys who arranged it all , and of course to everyone who travell

hundreds of miles to compete. Everyone won today North and South, Thanks to to Tom and the staff

at Hodnet, Nice to meet all the other guys from here :unsure: :sly:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go the north. Typical southerner with their shell suits, nova gte's and fake Tag Heuer watches. All mouth. I bet the markers keeping tab on the scores were confused with the number of waynes in the south team.

:unsure: :sly::good:

Just back from the Mecca, Hodnet SGround, Where the rain didnt let up untill our last stand,

Congratulations to The Cat, who was high gun with a 91. second place to Claybuster with a 90!

several high scores notably from Beretta, Mr Potter, son of Potter, DSPUK, who all put in + 86

and higher scores. Nice to meet up again with Bazza, Paulos, MC, and the rest of the good guys

off P W. The raffle was brilliant, I dont know the total raised but a quote of £3,000 was mentioned

Thanke LV and MC and the rest of the guys who arranged it all , and of course to everyone who travell

hundreds of miles to compete. Everyone won today North and South, Thanks to to Tom and the staff

at Hodnet, Nice to meet all the other guys from here :sly::good:

Ill Second that !

Had a good time today & its great to put some faces to the names off here, thankyou also to the guys that squaded with us because as well as being good company they also showed us some quality marksmanship & shared plenty of shooting tips along the way.

UP THE NORTH

:unsure:

N

Edited by neil smith

I shot **** but had a great time today, thanks to all the guys who put it together.

Best of all I won Mrs Sweepys special prize in the sweep stake :unsure:

Result !

Jon

UP THE NORTH

Edited by JonH

Well done everybody, some great scores today, despite the weather. The weather certainly got the better of me, I finished on 71 :good:

Good craic, shame about the shoot :unsure:

Great performance from the Catmeister on 91 and a very commendable 85 from Mung, who shot particularly well on most of the course, with just a couple of dodgy stands.

As for the North, well done to Claybuster for his 90, Beretta, DSPUK, Mr Potter, Son of Potter, Timps, Magman and the ******* student,who were all in the 80's :lol:

Not sure of any other scores, so apologies if you got a biggie and well shot :sly:

aye a good day shame about the rain but hey ho thats the way it goes

thanks Neil for a go of the bennelli, nice bit of kit

well done all the top scorers, cat for the high gun, in that rain :good:

Chard 71, may be you should have some lessons :o :yp: only kidding :P

Magman very well done matey :lol: , not bad for a pigeon shooter ;)

thanks to Anni and ME who kind of sorted a few things this morning whilst I was busy sweeping :good:

Thanks to Mrs Sweepy for the sweep prize :good::sly: may be we should start calling you big norkers :unsure: like the flowers hun.

Good cup of tea and coffee too B)

Good to meet up can't wait till next year at spennybridge was it :hmm::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys and girls great day!!!

:yes::yes::yes:

Get in.....

Well done boys..... The shandy drinking southern softies never stood a chance!!!

Kelbrook Lodge Colne, Lancs next year then???

large-smiley-002.gif

kelbrook :lol: :yp: never in a milion years.

well shot the cat :unsure: :sly: still got it in you old lad.

well shot the rest of the north :good::lol::good:

well shot mungler :yes::yes: nice to shoot round with you :good:

unlucky the south :yes::hmm::lol::lol:

must try to get better weather next year so when chard pickes the ground :o ;):P

Good shoot today as they mixed it up a bit with some of the English Open stands & a few softies for the southerners :unsure: :sly:

Though I missed more on the softies than anything cus were not used to shooting straight at things at Hodnet & Doveridge :good:

Well done all the Northen soul boys, I just hope we have not scared them off for next year,

Well Shot Mick in our squad not a bad score even though you have not shot CLAYS for "2 YEARS" :lol::good::good:

Really enjoyed the shoot today, very good company in our squad :sly: ....

I was happy with my shooting today apart from self destructing on 2 of the ‘easier’ stands & missing 7 clays, ended up with 81 overall so not too bad...

Only thing is I think anni has barred me or chard from ever driving him to a clay shoot ever again. :good: :unsure: :lol:

Well Roger me with the bell end of a rag mans trumpet . I will prostrate myself on the ground to a superior force .

Well done every body I am sure you all had fun . Just a bit miffed that I was unable to attend at the last minute because of unforseen circumstances . Again well done every body .

Harnser .