I've bought...

kyska

One of these, 207 High pressure turbo GTI, after lots of research. My daughter mk2 ( God bless my beautiful first one :hmm: ) is now 7, so a larger car is no longer needed, me and the Mrs (mk2, the first mrs isn't dead though, just divorced) are thinking of kids in the next year or so I've decided to go all out with a 'hot hatch' until I need a baby wagon.

Looked at the fiesta st and others but this just stands out, BMW engine, in a french shell, 1.6 ltr, turbo'd with twin scrolls and a overboost :hmm: I've read only 700 in the country.

If you saw where I live the roads are suited to this type of car, 0-60 in 6.9 and handling to boot.

Pick it up on thursday, in the colour black :good:

I'll get vid of the overboost round our roads...

post-19934-1276628111.jpg

Edited by kyska

Very nice. Hope you've got the Burberry baseball cap to go with it :hmm:

Thats the point! It doesn't look that bad in real life, honest, and chavs can't afford the insurance. Its a last ditch with the finances I've got to go a bit quicker.

And yes, it was supplied with the cap....

Edited by kyska

You know you asked for all this abuse when you posted a picture of your chavelier!

my missus would love that car, nice one mate :hmm:

:good::hmm: Its not for women.

I was expecting abuse, but come on, I've had a hard time and I can't afford the evo, next best thing. Can't wait to park it between the range rovers and pull the beretta out the smallish boot.

not full of monster sub woofers then?

seriously tho, it's a very pretty car and my missus would still be jealous :hmm:

Nope, bog standard, they're aren't many around to be honest. Clarkson rates them and that whiny Vicki Butler-I need a proper banging to make me realise my sex-Henderson too, can't be bad.

Cheers Gram

Did It come with a box In the boot to put all the bits that fall off :hmm: it is french after all :hmm:

Should have bought jap or german ???

:good:

Oddly, I have one, and a SEAT FR. The germanic car is for sale! The SEAT isn't.

Golf 53 plate, 90,000 mile, GTI (red I) diesel, 150 BHP version, fully loaded, midnight blue, everything in it.

£4995 or offers, and offers are welcome, its sat in the garage.

post-19934-1276634278.jpg

post-19934-1276634294.jpg

post-19934-1276634306.jpg

Edited by kyska

One of the cars I'm insured on is my Mother's 207.

It's only the 1.4 petrol but it isn't too slow and certainly handles nicely. Very low geared though.

FM :good:

the 1.4 pug is a good engine, my 99 206 has it. You're right about the low gearing though. It isn't such an issue here, as you're ownly (legally) allowed to do 45mph for 1 year from the passing of your test.

that and it makes for very lazy start stop stuff in 2nd gear :hmm:

:hmm:

Oddly, I have one, and a SEAT FR. The germanic car is for sale! The SEAT isn't.

Golf 53 plate, 90,000 mile, GTI (red I) diesel, 150 BHP version, fully loaded, midnight blue, everything in it.

£4995 or offers, and offers are welcome, its sat in the garage.

Why not stick it in the for sale section.

ZB

:hmm::good: Its not for women.

I was expecting abuse, but come on, I've had a hard time and I can't afford the evo, next best thing. Can't wait to park it between the range rovers and pull the beretta out the smallish boot.

You'll need the Burberry ghillie suit.

burkaburberryAP_450x350.jpg

BMW engine, in a french shell,

Should go like an absolute Rocket!!

No wonder the engine will go like a rocket, its trying its hardest to get out of that French shell ???:good::hmm:???

Honestly, good luck with the new motor hope you enjoy it :hmm: