England are pathetic!

Dempy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AT last, we can ditch all this football rubbish!

Things realy need a big shake-up in English football.

Just goes to show that we realy on all this imports for our teams.

Ban imports, 100% English teams.

Edited by V8landy

Out classed, out played, overpayed rubbish!

Anybody in Scotland, Wales or Ireland want to adopt me?

Welcome here anytime fella.You do have to attend morris dancers anonomous for a year to wean off that digusting habit and learn to dance over razor sharp swords whilst wearing manly kilts first though. :lol:

Welcome here anytime fella.You do have to attend morris dancers anonomous for a year to wean off that digusting habit and learn to dance over razor sharp swords whilst wearing manly kilts first though. :lol:

One of my lorry drivers was in the mess room one morning, slumped over a cup of coffee, nothing like his normal chirpie self.

I walk in and say "Morning Dave"

He looks up with tears in his eyes "Morning Lee"

LEE "Whats up mate? whats going on?"

DAVE "The wife has kicked me out because she thinks I have been having an affairshe says I am sneaking off 2 nights a week and she knows I am lying to her about what I am doing. Well I was lying to her, but when she packed my bags, I came clean and told her the truth about everything, I told her exactly what I was doing but she will not believe"

LEE "What were you doing?"

Dave "Morris dancing, I didnt want to tell her, I thought she would take the ****"

Lee " :hmm:???:lol::lol::lol::good: :look: :oops: Sorry Dave :hmm::hmm::hmm::P:stupid::lol::lol: "

Edited by Dempy

Im sorry,but i totally disagree.He is doing a sterling job and im glad he extended his contract by 3 years.I would tie him up on a lifetime contract before Scotland poach him. :lol:

hell no buddy capello is doing a great job as far as i can see keep it going fabio is all i can say :hmm:???:lol::lol:

Ah bless ya boys.

Let's have a look............. where are you from?............. :good: :look: :oops:

Oh dear, never mind.

Good to see you're not bitter at all. :lol:

When you are in trouble, its the last 20 minutes and you send for Heskey and Wright-Phillips, thats when you know you are really in trouble. :lol:

James was the best player and probably the only one who deserves the title of "player".

The rest, (with the occasional exception of Lampard) were a disgrace.

A few reputations died a death this afternoon. :hmm:

When you are in trouble, its the last 20 minutes and you send for Heskey and Wright-Phillips, thats when you know you are really in trouble. :lol:

James was the best player and probably the only one who deserves the title of "player".

The rest, (with the occasional exception of Lampard) were a disgrace.

A few reputations died a death this afternoon. :hmm:

cran. gerrard had a good group stage.also 2 german goals went through james legs.that scandalous decision turned it if that was given england wouldn;t have had to chase the game because 2 goals came from on the break while we had everyone forward trying to score;but they didn;t perform in group stage. shape of things to come.need english manager.