Pigeon Watch Wrecking Trip, Newhaven

Evil Elvis

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

I can't do next Friday. I'll be driving all day....

I don't gamble but would have betted large you were going to say that :blink:

Glad to see you have "pirked" up anyway :huh:

Baz,

To confirm - Al's OK for this but Duncan isn't, assuming everyone else is OK will you just stick to 8?

I am not sure about next friday either,

I have not had any work this week and if any comes in next week I will be doing that instead.

Is there any other dates?

I also have £50 worth of 10oz weight that need using (Or at least paying for)

I may be able to do next friday, but I dont know for sure.

This will depend largely o my receipt of a written guarantee that I am not going to be driven from my bed in the very small hours by Pavman's explosive bum gas and endless snoring, meaning that I will not have to sleep on the very cramped back seat of my car again :blink:

Judging by the way the trees are moving about here at the moment I reckon it'll be blowing a hoolie down on the coast - still gutted though.

At a bit of a loose end - is there a range in Essex where I can just turn up and have a couple dry runs at the DSC1 shooting test?

It is really windy on mersea today, although when we left hastings there was hardly any wind (except from Pavman)

I reckon Baz asked the skipper the time instead of the forecast when he said five to nine. Either that or the skipper meant force 5-9 not 5-9mph

Sorry chaps, I'm unable to do Friday due to work commitments :huh: I was really looking forward to today but there'll be another time, well done to Bazza for organising it anyway. Mind you, we should have known there'd be a problem with wind with Bazza involved :huh:

Martin, let me know how much I owe you for the weights :blink:

Who ever cant make it, ill hold the deposits for the next one, and the lures etc. Ill try and get the leads from Martin at some point and well weigh him out for them.(I also have the money from DangerousDave here for you Martin.)_

Im going to try and make it a regular thing weather permitting!

SO.............

WHO CAN MAKE IT NEXT FRIDAY?

ME

MIKE

ALAN

ZAPP?

MC?

Is this one going to happen?

I am ready to go at a moments notice and to be honest would rather pay a tenner more per head than be cramped on a boat untangling lines all day long. However as I have not had much work recently then paying another £40 a head isn't really an option.