3 days to my Holiday

SXPhil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a fresh pink rinse to my hair and bought some condoms in preparation for a boogie on down coach trip to Bognor, where I will crack my joints around the dance floor to Perry Como with those gorgeous female pensioners, as soon as my teeth come back from the cleaners of course.

Taking lad to Turkey in August with the girlfriend. Not a place I normally go to but its all inclusive and plenty for teenagers to do and not get too bored for a week

Don't normally go away in August. Its too hot for "our lass" She is half ginge and it too hot :rolleyes:

Taking lad to Turkey in August with the girlfriend. Not a place I normally go to but its all inclusive and plenty for teenagers to do and not get too bored for a week

Don't normally go away in August. Its too hot for "our lass" She is half ginge and it too hot :rolleyes:

Bit too much information there for most people - but I Must ask -Top or Bottom Half? ;)

Just came back from a few days camping in Norfolk.

Bootiful weather, campfire, swimming in the sea. Rhubarb and Custard Ice Cream, sand in everything, brings tears to the eyes :rolleyes:

Might buy myself one of those cheapo fishing outfits next time.

Well chilled

Edited by KFC