Is Yanibaby

Dunkield

Thanks guys!! What a lovely post!

Yeah, Nathalie was born on 1st September, weighing 8lbs 2oz. I would have posted on here sooner but I was a little ill and in hospital for ages.

She's so perfect, just like her big brother Yani!

Thanks again!

Lydia X

Congratulations Lydia.

Nathalie shares the same birthday as my wife, except my wife is a few years her senior....

Thanks guys!! What a lovely post!

Yeah, Nathalie was born on 1st September, weighing 8lbs 2oz. I would have posted on here sooner but I was a little ill and in hospital for ages.

She's so perfect, just like her big brother Yani!

Thanks again!

Lydia X

Well done and congratulations.

Rich g

which bit?:hmm: the before :yes:

or after :good:

all the best lydia :hmm::hmm:

Dunno, just the whole thing really. There were all sorts of complications and I lost four litres of blood, luckily I'd insisted on a planned c-section after reading that wrinkly dog tattoo thread on Pigeon Watch a while back, because if I'd had a natural birth I'd probably have died... It was all the after stuff that was painful, big blood transfusion, drips and needles and tubes and stuff... It took me two hours to get out of bed for the first time a few days after the birth because the pain was so unbearable. Horrible!

Now I've developed a fear of hospitals, needles and pain, which is unfortunate as I may need to have another operation, plus I have to have a blood test tomorrow.

I've never experienced the whole 'pushing' bit... But judging by all the screaming I heard when being wheeled through the labour ward, that part's not too pleasant either.

I just feel so sorry for any woman who ever gets pregnant. Except it's totally worth it.

Sorry you had such a rough time . My Mrs and myself are both nurses and thought the midwives were very unsympathetic when it came to the aftercare . She had similar problems to yourself and I had to fight for every bit of help she got plus do alot myself . I hope you can enjoy your baby now . Best wishes . :good: