I think I've found a bug with the new website.

Bleeh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can secure the backend all you like, but if there's a vulnerability anywhere in the code, someone could easily exploit it and gain access to the site and start going through personal information. That needs to be patched.

So what's the point in getting a kid to write you a patch that might or might not work and will probably invalidate any support that Invision are willing to give? Just go direct to Invision who patch software and release forum upgrades all in one. Simples :good:

It seems you understand very little about php or it's use in forum software so there seems little point in disscussing it further. What has happened here is that you've bought into the idea that new is always better without knowing what was actually wrong with the old but if you are happy with it then great I'm sure all those who dislike the new template will all be very happy for you.

Edited by paul99

This site looks TERRIBLE! The format looks odd, the font is far too small the layout is awful.

In gerenral this is so hard on the eye I don't know that I want to bother with PW much more!

BRING BACK THE OLD SITE BEFORE YOU LOSE A LOT OF MEMBERS!

I think it's our age Frenchie boy, i couldnt read it either but a liitle bit further down on off topic Billy has told us oldies how to enlarge the print. good luck from Auntie.