pigeons

bobby dazzler

woke up this morning in bright spirits went of to work delivering sofas then come dinner time parked in this lay bye happened to look across this field and i have never seen so many pigeons on this field of rape in my life thousands and thousands of the bloody things so i thought i would go and ask the farmer if he would like me to keep the pigeons of there for him and he replied no thanks the gas guns are doing the job for me well i could not belive it whats a matter with these people what a d..c head :D

I think the problem is,the farmer has got a complete stranger knocking on his door asking to walk around his land.If you can get a couple of references and a business style card with your name and contact number on it to give to him incase he changes his mind.Also go to the local pub try to get to know a few locals most of the farmers round my way enjoy a pint or two.

Contrary to popular belief, Farmers quite often DO know what is working for them.

And yes Farmers do get tired of people stopping in on a cold call asking to hunt on their property.

Did you know that 99.9% of conversations are started with....Did you know you have 1000 pigeons hitting your rape, I would be willing to control them for you.......Ever thought of starting one with ....Excuse me I noticed that the fence down in the bottom section looks a little weak, I would be willing to help you mend that, in EXCHANGE for some pigeon shooting privaliges.

Also most farmers are very well educated, and very few are rich.

Instead of bitching about the farmer try thinking about YOUR approach.

NTTF

P.S. How would you feel if someone just showed up at your door and asked if they could use your garden for a bbq?

Contrary to popular belief, Farmers quite often DO know what is working for them.

And yes Farmers do get tired of people stopping in on a cold call asking to hunt on their property.

Did you know that 99.9% of conversations are started with....Did you know you have 1000 pigeons hitting your rape, I would be willing to control them for you.......Ever thought of starting one with ....Excuse me I noticed that the fence down in the bottom section looks a little weak, I would be willing to help you mend that, in EXCHANGE for some pigeon shooting privaliges.

Also most farmers are very well educated, and very few are rich.

Instead of bitching about the farmer try thinking about YOUR approach.

NTTF

P.S. How would you feel if someone just showed up at your door and asked if they could  use your garden for a bbq?

"So you ought to , you goddam yankee . It was you that damaged it last week driving on the wrong side of the road."

AND

i'd say."alright mate but I get first samples and you'd better bring tons of onions."

Edited by Topgunners