OK

lurcherboy

This country was rebuilt, after WW2 by immigrant labour and we should be bloody thankfull.

In the late 50's white people did not want to do the '****e' or poorly paid jobs that weren't being filled by 'ethnics'

So the goverment brought in workers that would and if they hadn't we would now be light years behind every other western country.

Not long after that the the Irish came in (amongst others) They were greated with signs on bedsit windows saying 'no blacks, no dogs, no paddys' I know this because my ****e**** of a father told me.

Don't get me wrong, I am racist as the next geezer that finds a non-pc joke funny, as many of you know through my texts to your mobiles. The ones I get from former accomplices (black) from south London would scare you!

The reading of tabloids (which most of us do) And believing everything in them will only feed the fires and perpetulate racism.

You wont find many white people who open a kebab shop, or chip shop, (yp :D until 2-3am and serve white, foul mouthed yobs, ******* in their door way and smacking anyone that comes in on their own or don't look (right)

Don't do the media/immigrant/sponger ***** because it's fashionable.

Think for yourself regarding this and everything.

LB

OI OI

These are not the folks we have the trouble with lb . Mr. sharma who owns the local mini-mart is a top bloke ( so long as you watch your change as he tries every time to rip you off ) before the laws of beer became more civilised you could bob round sharma's and buy beer on a sunday afternoon after 3 o clock .

It's selective prejudice we all suffer from . Mr sharma , he's a top bloke , but old hooky he's a "#### B"

It's human nature to find the most distinguishing feature on somebody and use that to describe them , you LB are a bald ugly sod . Where as i am a good looking bald sod :D

Now i will admit to being racist , i do call a spade a spade . Would i "do" somebody for the colour of there skin ? NO. Thats just plain stupid .

Yp still doing the skank to the fat tunes of prince busta !

all the best yis yp :D

P.S just reread what i've written , i must be still ****** !

Don't you just love 3 am politics. :D

I think most of us that have had real experience of other people and not lived in a shell all their lives, will agree with LB.

There are good and bad among all races, religions, colours, shapes and sizes.

The difficulty comes, when Governments are seen to positively discriminate in favour of some of these groups.

White ex soldiers can't be policeman, because they are not black.

Asians get away with abusive placards, Countryside Alliance (mostly white) get attacked with truncheons.

Lottery grants turned down for a National War Memorial, because not enough Ethnic minorities are to be honoured.

Etc.

Etc.

If we are all supposed to be equal and I believe we are, then we should all be treated as equal, with no positive discrimination, "softly, softly, don't upset them" policing and stupid Political Correctness decisions and policies.

It is a pretty fcuked up world we are living in lads

[/quote/]If we are all supposed to be equal and I believe we are, then we should all be treated as equal, with no positive discrimination, "softly, softly, don't upset them" policing and stupid Political Correctness decisions and policies.

Well said lad :D

Edited by johnskevena

LB you're dead right. Every other car we seem to stop now is being driven by an Eastern European. Most of them keep their heads down, do jobs where you have to graft and get dirty, and generally keep the construction and farming industry going with cheap labour.

As LB states, this country was built on immigrant labour. At the moment I think it's being kept afloat by it.

Cranfield, my crew was in Parliament square on the day I think you're talking about. They were absolutely mullered and in a couple of cases were fighting for their lives. Luckily I was off that day. Because I've got feet in both camps, the unit appreciates my opinions and I theirs'. It would seem that the demo may have been hijacked somewhat by people intent on a fight, (apparently cider played a big part too!).

Sorry LB for going off the track, but it's something that doesn't get shown from our side very often. :lol:

LB you're dead right. Every other car we seem to stop now is being driven by an Eastern European. Most of them keep their heads down, do jobs where you have to graft and get dirty, and generally keep the construction and farming industry going with cheap labour.

As LB states, this country was built on immigrant labour. At the moment I think it's being kept afloat by it.

Cranfield, my crew was in Parliament square on the day I think you're talking about. They were absolutely mullered and in a couple of cases were fighting for their lives. Luckily I was off that day. Because I've got feet in both camps, the unit appreciates my opinions and I theirs'. It would seem that the demo may have been hijacked somewhat by people intent on a fight, (apparently cider played a big part too!).

Sorry LB for going off the track, but it's something that doesn't get shown from our side very often. :P

pedro this so called cheep labour that keeps our country going is fu!king things up. poles that are bought in to do plastering who ain't got a clue, bought in by people that give a low price to get the job, put these blokes in teach them to plaster, i have seen this for a few years now. i new one bloke who bought some in, give them fu!k all, and charged them rent for living in one of his houses. i don't begrudge giving a man my job whether he is black white pink or fuc!ing green. but i do begrudge giving my job to a man that cant do it just so some greedy bast1rd can make moor money and i ain't pregidist i married a half cast :lol: way you go LB theres a lot of hard working lads out there black and white

pedro this so called cheep labour that keeps our country going is fu!king things up. poles that are bought in to do plastering who ain't got a clue, bought in by people that give a low price to get the job, put these blokes in teach them to plaster, i have seen this for a few years now. i new one bloke who bought some in, give them fu!k all, and charged them rent for living in one of his houses. i don't begrudge giving a man my job whether he is black white pink or fuc!ing green. but i do begrudge giving my job to a man that cant do it just so some greedy bast1rd can make moor money and i ain't pregidist i married a half cast way you go LB theres a lot of hard working lads out there black and white

this is all to common now in the building industries,

Why can't I get a plasterer that will charge a reasonable rate for a job well done. I don't mind paying over the odds as long as the bloke turns up when he says that he will and then finishes the job. Christ, it's hard enough to get them out to give you a quote.

A mate has found a chippy, (English), that works bloody hard and for reasonable money, but you can't get him 'cause he's snowed under with work. Same with sparks, too much work, (or they can't be bothered with smaller jobs 'cause it doesn't pay).

I notice you only mention the building trade, what about the poor ******* that are out picking the crops in all weathers.

We stopped a kid in a car the other day who said he was a trainee electrician. I asked him why he wasn't at work and he said that he'd been up all night drinking and smoking draw, so couldn't be bothered to go to work. This kid didn't give a monkeys! Unfortunately this is becoming the norm with our over pampered youth.

When I were a kid..................................

Pedro :<

pedro i am a subcontract plasterer i work sites i don't get a day rate, i work price i work hard for my money, kids these days would rather sit behind a computer than get out there and do a days graft,theres lots of young chips, painters, plumbs,brickys, but the little ****s don't want the hard dirty work of plastering, but at the end of the day there's still enuf work for the lads that are here, and as for they are never on time. blame yourselfs you always fined moor for them to do and it just rolls on to the next person, its happened to me a few times, you try not to let people down :P but **** happens. move to cov and i will do your plastering, all i ask is give me a couple of weeks notice :lol:

Edited by blackthorn

Blackthorn, move down south and your work ethic would earn you a fortune!

I met a guy on a new bit of permission I've got who had worked on the farm for 30 years, had retired 9 years before at the age of 77, but still kept himself busy with a money earning hobby and was a bloody interesting bloke.

My point being, he's no burden on anyone, has paid his dues, but still can't sit still and is earning a few bob for his beer money. A top bloke!

Pedro

The worst people to do a job for are public servants.

They think they have to be more clever than a person who works with his hands.

They have no idea what they really want done and expect you to stand the cost of them changing their minds all the time.

Then they want you to wait months for your money because they couldn't afford the job in the first place. The worst thing an employer can do, is not pay regularly.

Most grafters in the building trade don't want to do private work. They want to be allowed to get on with it. Plasterers don't usually like to start very early, from what I remember, and they don't work very late but, while they are there, they work hard. I've carried thousands of tons of bricks and mortar up ladders, but I wouldn't work for a plasterer!

Paddies sweat like hell and will do anything dirty, but most of what they do is covered up. When it goes wrong, it costs a lot to put right.

The last big supermarket job that I worked had a paddy firm doing the steel-fixing and concreting. There was a huge amount of left-over reinforcing bar that went in scrappy's skips on Saturday mornings when top management weren't around. Just before the hand-over a lot of slabs on a first-floor patio area had to be carried down because the concrete floor was starting to sag.

When our redundancy package was announced, a lot of people started to leave because they weren't going to get enough to make them stay on the 13 months.

Rather than bite the bullet and make it worth staying, the company(large fashion warehouse) brought in about 200 foreign agency workers.

We had our overtime limited but, they were allowed to work 80 hours a week.

It was soon realised that there was a lot of stuff going missing. Then they found out that some of them were clocking in and going off to do other work and coming back to clock out (after they had clocked up the overtime).

Now the company has moved the operation up north and most of the people they have there are foreign agency workers(all colours).

The job is in one hell of a mess, completely T!TS UP.

There is talk that some of us might be asked to go up there for a month to try to sort it out.

Rant over

Edited by rjimmer

Blackthorn, move down south and your work ethic would earn you a fortune!

I met a guy on a new bit of permission I've got who had worked on the farm for 30 years, had retired 9 years before at the age of 77, but still kept himself busy with a money earning hobby and was a bloody interesting bloke.

My point being, he's no burden on anyone, has paid his dues, but still can't sit still and is earning a few bob for his beer money. A top bloke!

Pedro

so when am i moving in, and is there room for me dog if there ain't i ain't coming :lol: