Some Pics From Argentina

elolivohunting

Looks good, are you touting for business :hmm:

Might be worth filling in your profile :yes:

Hi, how are you?

I'm not interested in making business with this. I read a lot of your posts and I love very much the wingshooting,(that's the reason why I transform it into my business) and here there are people that knows a lot of it, I want to improve my shoot and that the reason that I join this forum. Here in Argentina the pigeon is a plague and I work in my family farm where we plant sunflower so there are a lof of pigeons. Also I like hunting other species, I will send some pictures in other posts.

Gonzalo

Hi, how are you?

I'm not interested in making business with this. I read a lot of your posts and I love very much the wingshooting,(that's the reason why I transform it into my business) and here there are people that knows a lot of it, I want to improve my shoot and that the reason that I join this forum. Here in Argentina the pigeon is a plague and I work in my family farm where we plant sunflower so there are a lof of pigeons. Also I like hunting other species, I will send some pictures in other posts.

Gonzalo

Hi there

Good pictures, I look forward to seeing some more

bakerboy

Hi, how are you?

Gonzalo

Good for you, I love the Argentina pigeon shooting footage.

Makes us envious :yes:

Hi, how are you?

I want to improve my shoot and that the reason that I join this forum. Here in Argentina the pigeon is a plague and I work in my family farm where we plant sunflower so there are a lof of pigeons. Also I like hunting other species, I will send some pictures in other posts.

Gonzalo

well come aboard buddy great pics . i,ll get it in befor anyone else .if you need any help shooting the pigeons on your farm give me a shout buddy :lol::lol::lol::lol: i am avalible every saturday and sunday :yes::yes:

Hey guys, how are you?

I think always we can improve our shot and different types of hunting. For example here we don't use decoys and is something that I will try to see how it works here. I don't want to bother anyone, I only want to learn from others.

I will not reply for some things that doesn't have sence.

Thanks for all the good comments.

Gonzalo