extreme fishing

stutieb

im with you on that ive been told there is some decent stuff on sky and stuff like that but being stuck with council telly [5 channels] im a bit stuffed ive caught some shlepp called matt hayes a couple of times im just glad ive never seen him on a river bank somwhere because i dont think i could stop myself from kicking him in the drink

yeah your right he does catch some nice fish if you were flown half way round the world took to the best spot with the best guide who shouted you to reel in a fish that they hooked im sure anybody would "catch" nice fish and than pierce everybodies ear drums within 20 yards as he screams LOOK AT THAT FISH LOOK AT THAT FISH THATS WOT WE CAME FOR. sorry but hes still a stroker in my opinion with zero patience ,personality or manners.ive lost count how many days ive blanked while fishing ,suppose it wouldnt make very good tv would really so they get him to throw his dummy out and than fill the time up with him swimming with somthing.

I actually don't mind him too much the problem is if you put someone boring in his place you'd have a very boring programme. Yes he could jump and shout a little less but he is actually a keen angler and that is the important bit. Occasionally I wish he would fall overboard but not too often

Chris Yates and Bob James made A Passion for Angling series a good watch, fishing folk say Dean Andrews (Ray from Ashes to Ashes) is a very keen angler he would probably make a decent presenter too. It's been said a million times before but this is wasted opportunity for a decent fishing program - it's utterly unwatchable.

Has extreme fishing gone down hill? I would not know as thought the first series was complete poo so have not made any attempt to watch any more of it.

Cant believe Matt Hayes is getting a bad review, he has done alot to get fishing coverage onto TV. I find his shows with Mick Brown really good.

No mention yet for John Wilson :good:

i used to like wilson but got fed up with him. paul young was a disaster even the australian was better.mat hayes and his mate are planks. when you are in bed 24/7 youve seen the lot robson is interesting just to see him struggle. best programm ive seen recently is the guy fishing for monster pike in alaska pike. pike up to 10ft long, dont fancy that in a canoe.

cheers ron

i used to like wilson but got fed up with him. paul young was a disaster even the australian was better.mat hayes and his mate are planks. when you are in bed 24/7 youve seen the lot robson is interesting just to see him struggle. best programm ive seen recently is the guy fishing for monster pike in alaska pike. pike up to 10ft long, dont fancy that in a canoe.

cheers ron

Now this is what I would call extreme fishing;

shark-hunter-kayak.jpg

shark-hunter-kayak2.jpg

Edited by UKPoacher