U caller

tinytim38

I have the original with a speaker and sound cards.

I have tried it numerous times and I am still not convinced, I found that foxy will sit up and listen but have yet to have anything come charging in at it.

I also use a wam fox call/ hand squeeking and found that to be more efective, the foxes around here are just not that keen full stop at the moment, gone seem to be the days of them coming in like steam trains!

All that said you might find it works in your area, the foxpro is one that people rave about, but quite expensive.

Yes - I've one and it's brilliant to be honest, only I never get the chance to use it ! I've used it to shoot mags and grey backs,Fox's and ducks, I'd sell mine as I don;t use it now, had it about a year or so, it's in perfect order, with 2 call cards,and an external speaker, I also bought a long extending speaker lead so I can set the speaker out near the decoys and still work the caller from the hide, I'll sell all for £100 inc. P&P and I will include a free brand new speaker worth about £30. If you don't want mine there's no probs but I'd recommend one as they provide great craic on what can be a quite day.

f3

Yes - I've one and it's brilliant to be honest, only I never get the chance to use it ! I've used it to shoot mags and grey backs,Fox's and ducks, I'd sell mine as I don;t use it now, had it about a year or so, it's in perfect order, with 2 call cards,and an external speaker, I also bought a long extending speaker lead so I can set the speaker out near the decoys and still work the caller from the hide, I'll sell all for £100 inc. P&P and I will include a free brand new speaker worth about £30. If you don't want mine there's no probs but I'd recommend one as they provide great craic on what can be a quite day.

f3

same deal on evilbay £61 inc p&p

As stevie b says a waste of money..if you can buy the best then save your money and buy the best..below is what i use to very good uses.

I have a old Foxpro caller name cant remember bought from states many yrs back looks like a handheld torch comes with remote if you want set it out at 100yds and has 10 calls on it from crows.fox and rabbit..exact calls unable to say as away at moment..tend to use the rabbit/squeel sounds but have not used this call for quite a while ...can also be used with out the remote which is a good thing...cost i think 300-400 dollars

Also now using a Foxpro scorpion very good caller has 100 calls but most are of no use esp in UK..but this can only be used with the remote which is the only downside..again upto 100yds..has lots of calls which can be useful to attract fox one ive been using quite often is a VOLE squeel...also have a few decoys (ones that wobble with fur looking rabbit object on top) which i only use in day light and YES they do work..as proved to a good farmer friend who when seen started laughing untill we spotted a fox creeping up on it b4 i shot it...he soon stopped taking the xxxx..lol....cost 450 pounds

Also use a callmaster which is small size say 2 ciggy packs together..this has 10 calls..crow fox rabbits..and mouse..i use this when out on foot walking around from one place to another fits well into a pocket where as others dont....cost 200 pounds with a sep sound card which i can not now find..

ref the 100 pound calls i have had 2 in past and ended up giving them away the sound just isnt on parr with the expensive ones in my opinion anyway....while home recently my mates on here had a call on his phone sounded very similar to one of the callmaster very good and realistic..BUT !

When at night, to use it, his phone lit the whole area and his face .. like blackpool illuminations...But did work a few times at pulling them in.

We only use these for getting foxes attention from a great dist once we have them interested and on there way we use hand or mouth calls or squeakers to coax them in more.

Mick

I,m not really a fox shooter, I only cull them if asked to with a shotgun. My farmer friend was loosing chickens, I had 4 in total, 3 by using the u caller.

1st using rabbit call came running in like a train, 2nd not interested in the rabbit call but like a train on the vixen, 3rd on rabbit call. The 4th I just waited for. I did have a 5th come running in on the rabbit call, but it came so quick after switching on I was not ready, it must have been really close.

So for me it was a good buy,as I do not need it much, it was the remote one, so you can set it up to 100 yds away if wanted. Like everything it works on its day.