4x4 Options

garyb

Right..

You lot seem to have some good idea's on here, looking for some car suggestions - so!

For a friend...

Budget - £3000

Wants a small 4x4 to cart dogs and horse feed around the farm, and not get stuck in the snow!

Must be road legal, under 100,000 miles, low insurance group and easy on fuel (happy with either derv or petrol)

What do you suggest?

Edited by garyb

Sorry 100,000 miles!

Now yer talking. Just follow the link for this little beast, and only 44k on the clock. Perfect girly motor, I presume it is for a woman with the criteria you have given, though I'm sure it would suit a big guy too.

I hasten to add that I have no interest in this sale, the owner and I not being related or having any relations in any way shape or form.

Drool here......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-Suzuki-Jimny-Blue-1-3-Petrol-4x4-4wd-/270675945028?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f058b2644#ht_1268wt_1135

Found a super Land Rover 90, but normal mileage for that money, over 100k. Bet it would out live any rice burner though, and at half the cost.